Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Hoglets...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

Two Hoglets... Empty
PostSubject: Two Hoglets...   Two Hoglets... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:16 pm

light boy...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dark girl...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have for sale two hoglets from my last litter born on the 14th July 2012. They will be ready for their new homes from the 8th September when they will be eight weeks old and are £125 each.

The boy is the bigger and more confident of the two and is looking to be brown in colour. The girl is the darker (looking chocolate) and is slightly less confident but very snuggly. Both are healthy and very active already.

See my website for pictures of his mother (Esmerelda, ruby-eyed cinnacot) and his father (Horatio, chocolate pinto snowflake) as well as pictures of past litters and my care sheet.

They will come with a care pack, care sheet and a supply of food. All my hoglets are UKAPH registered and they will come with their registration certificates as well.

Their parents can also be seen (as well as the rest of my herd) and viewings are very welcome. Please message for any enquiries or for care advice. I am based in North London Smile
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Two Hoglets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Hoglets...   Two Hoglets... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:23 pm

oh the light boy is a beauty but i have 2 browns in my herd....gorjus and good luck...Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

Two Hoglets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Hoglets...   Two Hoglets... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm

I know lol I love browns :p

little girl is on hold x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Hoglets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Hoglets...   Two Hoglets... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Hoglets...
Page 1 of 1