Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giants snoozing .x

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Giants snoozing .x Empty
PostSubject: Giants snoozing .x   Giants snoozing .x Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:13 pm

The GIANTS are Snoozing!

#These are sleeping Sperm Whales... they are drifting as they sleep

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Gaga

Gaga

Giants snoozing .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants snoozing .x   Giants snoozing .x Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm

WOW! xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Giants snoozing .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants snoozing .x   Giants snoozing .x Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 pm

This has just broken my dream... I dreamt last night that there were dolphins swimming past me in The Mersey, I was on a boat. When I looked closely they were whales, not dolphins... How funny... Must read what it may mean...

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

Giants snoozing .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants snoozing .x   Giants snoozing .x Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:42 pm

dream interpretation.

Whale
To see a whale in your dream represents your intuition and awareness. You are in tuned with your sense of spirituality. Alternatively, a whale symbolizes a relationship or business project that may be too big to handle. You are feeling overwhelmed. The dream may also be a pun on "wailing" and a desire to cry out about

Dolphins
To see a dolphin in your dream symbolizes spiritual guidance, intellect, mental attributes and emotional trust. The dream is usually an inspirational one, encouraging you to utilize your mind to its capacity and move upward in life.�Alternatively, it suggests that a line of communication has been established between the conscious and subconscious aspects of yourself. Dolphins represent your willingness and ability to explore and navigate through your emotions.

To dream that you are riding a dolphin represents your optimism and social altruism.
To dream that a dolphin is dying indicates feeling of despair. You are feeling disconnected.�
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Giants snoozing .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants snoozing .x   Giants snoozing .x Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Oooooh now this is interesting I must say Very Happy Thank you Jakingtons xx

I can fit almost every part of it into my life at the moment Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

Giants snoozing .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants snoozing .x   Giants snoozing .x Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:16 pm

i love the deep meanings behind dreams xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giants snoozing .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants snoozing .x   Giants snoozing .x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giants snoozing .x
Page 1 of 1