Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kitchen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:55 pm

The final area in your hedgehog home should be a place where they can eat their meals - you will want to keep the area as far from the litter area as possible.

With the kitchen area, use heavier dishes that are approx. 2 inches in height - a ceramic dish with a flat bottom works well, as they will not be able to tip them over as easily as lighter, rounded bottom dishes.
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 am

I'm on the look out for the perfect dish that can be used for water....

I find that the round ones I use at the moment get tipped quite easily.

Mushroom has quite a large water bowl as he drinks more than the others and although it's big, it's ideal.

Puddin's are round, smallish but deep. She manages quite well with hers but I worry that if somebody else ad them, I think they'd struggle.

xoxox
Back to top Go down

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 am

I use the brown round bowls Mel and have some taller white ramekin bowls for the larger hoggies.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:25 pm

I have the litter dishes that Helen got me they are perfect up I also have ramekin dishes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:35 pm

i got all sorts....my fave ones are the bowl you get with the gu chocolate desserts...lol always an excuse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Sponsored content

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Health, Care and Habitat :: Hedgehog Housing & Environmental Enrichment-
Jump to: