Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flying saucer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gems

gems

Flying saucer Empty
PostSubject: Flying saucer   Flying saucer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:15 pm

it has just arrived but its to big for the litter tray. its only temp until my other wheel comes. any ideas what i can do?
Back to top Go down

Flying saucer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying saucer   Flying saucer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:03 pm

You can always just use a good thick kitchen roll and put the wheel on that until your larry wheel comes x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

Flying saucer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying saucer   Flying saucer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:24 pm

thats what i was thinking as a teporary thing but would the liner need changing daily then?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Flying saucer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying saucer   Flying saucer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:26 pm

He is pretty clean Gemma , he should use a tray so you shouldnt have to change the liners daily .. just spot cleans x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
gems

gems

Flying saucer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying saucer   Flying saucer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:29 pm

ok thanks lou so he uses his tray? . its just until i get the wheel and pan. going to have to put flying saucer on kitchen roll. Very Happy iam just thinking aswell coz haimish will be in there first for a few days.
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

Flying saucer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying saucer   Flying saucer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Gem, I permanently use two/three layers of thick kitchen roll underneath Padfoot's wheel because he hates the pan - had to take it out when he hurt his leg & he never got used to having it again, wouldn't go near his wheel! I just replace the kitchen roll every day as he is pretty clean anyway (and most of it usually goes on the wheel not underneath!) don't have to change the liner every day Smile xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
gems

gems

Flying saucer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying saucer   Flying saucer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:22 pm

ah right thanks christine.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying saucer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying saucer   Flying saucer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying saucer
Page 1 of 1