Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just looking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaga

Gaga

just looking Empty
PostSubject: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:53 pm

been looking at some large cages for a chipmunk, seen this one, not sure how big does look a little small maybe, will email the seller one day soon lol. might start a chipmunk collection, then ready for breeding season and new babies around April time... well thats if theyll let me... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or i might buy a wardrobe and make one like tayer did for her hogs but that might be a BAD IDEA... FOR ME.. ANYONE ELSE WOULD BE FINE, ID JUST BE DANGEROUS AROUND TOOLS! LMAO XX

ps, that wasnt meant to be caps lock... im terrible for just pressing it haha xx
Back to top Go down

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 pm

I would ask for the dimensions Jake xx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:00 pm

its not far from us either, but i wont get anything that is too small, they would need lots of up room, will get my brothers password and email her tto find out xx
Back to top Go down

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:01 pm

I would as pictures can be misleading - at least with the dimensions, you know exactly what size it is xx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:05 pm

yep thats right Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:07 pm

my dad did that one...bought the unit from ikea...£20....it wasnt cheap by the time i put vents and doors in...cost me about £70...cheaper to get a viv,,,,lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Gaga

Gaga

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:14 pm

haha, it looked nice though when it was done Very Happy my dad isnt the best at diy and i just get stressed with those things and would end up throwing whats closest to me and that wouldnt end well so might stick to getting a very tall cage haha! would like to turn the wardrobe at the end of the room into a indoor aviary a walk in one it would look amazing... but they prob wouldnt let me and we wouldnt know how to do it lmao! xx
Back to top Go down

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Jake - if you are still interested in these - JTF have a small animal cage on offer at £ 49.99 - RRP £ 149.99 it is quite large from the picture and in this weeks flyer that comes through the post x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:33 pm

thats a good price...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 pm

They have some good bargains to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 pm

That is a good price .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Gaga

Gaga

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:47 pm

will have a look at them when we get our flyer, still want some chipmunks, but not for a while now, poppy and pups will keep me busy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: just looking   just looking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just looking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Pets Corner :: Other animals-
Jump to: