Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look how we have grown already

Go down 
+8
tayer
Elaine67
Melody
Gaga
Lou
christinelevis
Misty
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tayer
tayer

Look how we have grown already - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look how we have grown already   Look how we have grown already - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:39 pm

ahhhh good luck they are little beauties...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Look how we have grown already   Look how we have grown already - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Got to say they are just adorable. Very Happy you should advertise them on here aswell.x
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: Look how we have grown already   Look how we have grown already - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:11 pm

I didn't think I was allowed to advertise on here as I am a newbie
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Look how we have grown already   Look how we have grown already - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Considering that you have never had a litter before and had bought the mom so that she was rescued from the that awful environment that she was in, you have done brilliant with them and I think a well deserved pat on the back should be had Very Happy

I think that the reason for the 'rule' for selling hoglets on here was to deter people from joining just so they could sell their babies. That's why it is suggested that members who have babies to sell have had a minimum of 500 posts. This then shows that they are a genuine member with something to contribute other than just selling.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: Look how we have grown already   Look how we have grown already - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Thank you Melody, I have very much enjoyed having the babies and am also enjoying getting to know Lexie who has been a fantastic mum, she can now enjoy the life she deserves.
I had thought I would feel fine about selling the babies but after having one person enquire today I feel sick at the thought of selling to someone I don't know, I am sure i would feel a but better if I knew they were going to someone on this forum so I could keep in touch. I feel so responsible for ensuring they go to the right homes!
I have really fallen for the girl, she is just beautiful with a great personality, I am finding it very hard to resist the temptation to keep her.
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Look how we have grown already   Look how we have grown already - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:31 am

maybe ask helen or lou for permission to advertise on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look how we have grown already   Look how we have grown already - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look how we have grown already
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2