Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello i'm new here

Go down 
+10
gems
zombiewoman
horsy
christinelevis
tayer
Lou
nickyhi
Gaga
S.a.m.m.i.e
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S.a.m.m.i.e

S.a.m.m.i.e

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 am

Hi there Smile

My name's Sammie and i'm new to this site. (Kind of obvious because of the title, but hey o.o) I'm sixteen and i live in Rugby with my two gorgeous hedgies.

My first hedgehog i got last year and i've had him now since late September. I know it's kind of common but i called the little guy Sonic. More so because i'm kind of a nerd with video games and i wanted something to reflect something i liked so i called him that and it really suits him in my opinion. He's a chocolate with slight pinto markings, and is the friendliest hedgie i've ever met, he's a real cuddle-hog and loves sitting in the crook of my neck and watching movies with me. He'll run out of his igloo to say hi whenever i open the doors and i don't think i've heard him huff properly in over a month. He's got a good appetite and loves about every live feeder available, he also loves the chicken dreamies treats they make for cats and will finish his bowl of kibble each night without fail. He's also an avid wheeler and will run almost solid through the night, is a clean hog and from the start has been such a pleasure to have in my life :3

My second hedgehog i actually only picked up this Thursday gone, she's eight weeks of today and is the most gorgeous little cinni girl with dark, smokey ruby eyes. Her name is Peaches, kind of based off another video game character (peach from mario - nerdy i know) but i decided on Peaches instead, sounded a little cuter for her. So far she has shown a love for the dreamies treats and mealies, tucking in once id put them in her treat bowls. Still working on bonding and handling every day but for now she's still a little grumpy and not fully settled. Getting there though and quite delighted to see that she actually likes pushing toys around :3

Okay well that's pretty much it for me and my hogs for now, hi ^^
Back to top Go down

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:08 am

Hi Sammie and welcome to the forum.

I am currently mum to the following:-

18 APH
3 Desert Hogs
1 Lesser Tenrec
5 Lowland Streaked Tenrecs
2 Doggies
1 Bearded Dragon
1 Uromastyx Lizard
1 Blue Tongue Skink
1 Teenage Grunting Son
1 Tolerant Nigel

Hope you find the forum of interest

Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:19 am

hiya Sammie welcome to the forum, any questions feel free to ask we will help you as much as possible Very Happy im Gaga aka Jake. i have 3 hoggys, thistle, fudge and my new rescue hugo! i also have a dog, Poppy + 3 beautiful little puppies! i have a cat called phoebe, but she lives with my grandma (long story haha)

xx
Back to top Go down
nickyhi

nickyhi

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:33 am

Hi Sammie, I'm Nicky. I only joined the forum a few months ago.
You will find the forum great. Everyone is so helpful and supportive Smile

I only have the one hog called Spike. Also have:
3 dogs (a springer, a cocker and a jack russel)
3 cats
3 chinchillas
5 rabbits (4 giants and a dwarf)
6 bantams (still getting 1 egg a day)
6 guinea pigs
1 horse
1 donkey
1 hamster
1 gerbil
2 step sons
and one husband Paul who never owned a pet before he met me Smile
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 am

Hi Sammie

Welcome to the forum .

I am Lou and i currently own

2 deserts hedgehogs
1 tenrec
12 APH and waiting on two litters .x
2 tortoises a Hermann and a giant Leopard .

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have and enjoy the forum x

Last edited by Lou on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 am

hiya sammie, welcome to the forum...you obviously caught the hedgehog bug to have more than 1...lol

i have 7 hedgehogs and a litter (1boy)
2 dogs
2 rabbits.

as you can see most of us have more than 1 too...Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
christinelevis

christinelevis

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi Sammie, your hoggies sound lovely Smile I have one hoggie Padfoot who I've had for a few months now, he is a cuddler. Welcome xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
S.a.m.m.i.e

S.a.m.m.i.e

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi, it's so nice to meet you all Smile

Lovely to see so many of you with lots of animals, i have two dogs as well as my hedgies. Tuppy and Gollie who are both Jack Russell Girlies Razz But so far that's all i have for now. Looking for two more hedgies to hopefully home this year, and maybe a desert hog too, but i haven't made up my mind on that one yet. I'd love to rescue a hog and will hopefully get to soon, i mean i have plenty of time on my hands so why not give it to another animal Razz

I also have a boyfriend who i'm almost certain thinks hedgehogs are a small breed of spiky pig Laughing not that i've discouraged his thoughts as i do find the idea rather amusing at least haha. He's a work in progress though, and i'm slowly getting my way with the prospect of a hog room in the apartment we're getting Wink So here's hoping x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:06 pm

spiky pig - love it haha!! xx
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Hiya I am Alison I have one of nellies boys aph's called Felix and new boy I have just taken in on Friday called jasper Big grin 2 cats and a very patient hubby , welcome x
Back to top Go down

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Who texts people on your phone!!
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Lmao Helen he did say it's Andy ,thought it was funny when you did nt read your text properly x
Back to top Go down

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Didn't look at the name on the text, just the name on my phone - good job I didn't give any secrets away!!
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Have you got some secrets am all ears Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Might have - would have to tell you though not text you!! Hey, is this you or your golden shower loving hubby??
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Me Alison , hubby having a shower pmsl Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:36 pm

affraid affraid affraid Timed that right then!!
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Welcome Sammie, I am Lisa and live in the states. This is an absolutely wonderful group of people and second family. i hope you learn a lot from the group and enjoy the forum. I am currently kept by 8 APH, 2 dogs, 2 cats and one tortoise, 3 sons and one wonderful husband.

Enjoy and welcome Lisa
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041
gems

gems

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Hello and welcome i have 1 aph called Theodore
hope you enjoy it here its a fab forum and very friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HH

HH

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi I'm Hannah from solihull, West Midlands. I am pretty new myself and do not have any hoggies yet I am awaiting my first! They are a lovely bunch on here, very helpful and kind. I saw your vivs btw they are fab! Welcome! X
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi Sammie!

I'm Melanie, 36, from Manchester. I'm currently owned by:

1 cat called Humphrey
1 APH called Hercules
1 tortoise called Meldrew
2 corn snakes called Davros and Ethel
2 frogs called Flip and Flop
2 clams called Speedy and Gonzalez
2 snails called Sid and James

and some fishies! I'm hoping to get another hoggie soon. welcome to the site!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
A M Y

A M Y

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi Sammie!!

Everyone Sammie had Sonic off me in October, he is Flake's little boy xx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:27 pm

aww thats great amy Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 am

Love the frog names Mel - flip and flop - brilliant x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Cheers! x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Sponsored content

Hello i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm new here   Hello i'm new here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello i'm new here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: