Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv

Go down 
+7
Lou
horsy
Gaga
christinelevis
zombiewoman
fionac
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Empty
PostSubject: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Snuggled in, spines down as I stroked his bum while watching tv. Had a massive urge to say the Blofeld Bond film line, as I was stroking his bum the same way that guy strokes his cat! Haha. He's such a little cutie. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Think he's decided he's rather happy here. Feels like we make big steps every day. Bless him.
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Cute little guy all relaxed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Hehe, yeah, he huffed and hissed at first, but then just seemed to drift off to sleep while I was stroking him. Had to check him at first as was bit worried. But he just looked up at me and snuggled back in. Smile
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm

aw that's really sweet Smile xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Very Happy he is. :Dx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:38 am

bless him xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 am

Bless his little pickly bum - you two were made for each other xx
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 am

Aaww lovely x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:59 am

Its lovley to hear your bonding with him Fiona ..... he is a beautiful llittle boy just needs a mommy that is patient and will work with himm x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:39 am

Aww lovely to see him doing so well he is a cutie x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:27 am

Yeah, love him to bits. Smile changed his water this morning and usually he huffs at me when I put it back, but he was stood next to his food bowl and just watched me put it down, then carried on eating. Hehe.x
lovely to be able to cuddle a hog too. Ody prefers to sleep under a cushion and won't sleep on me, even though he's lovely and playful, he won't sleep on me, and Emo was still spiky if stroked, but this little guy seems to like to snuggle in and be stroked after a little bit of huffing to begin with. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 pm

The crotch will be next!!
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Hehe, we shall see. He does have a habit of pooping and weeing right next to his food bowl and apparently protests at a new cleaned out viv by pooping in his food bowl, so I'm sure he's got plenty more little surprises planned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 pm

I think so too - he is one gorgeous boy though so he is forgiven xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:54 pm

He is lovely. Have you and Mel any thoughts on how old he might be? Only I want to pick a date for his birthday. Smile. Have to celebrate. :)x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Not too sure Fiona - I honestly do not think he was much over three/four months
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Aaaaaw bless him, I knew he'd come round eventually Fiona. He was just a tad unsure of what was going on... Remember that he came from wherever - to Helen - to me (via you and Pammie) and then back to you. I always said he was a little shy boy and he took a couple of weeks before he stopped running for cover if I went into the room to watch him at playtime.

I'm almost 100% that he went through a quill when he was with me so as Helen says he is still a youngun'. It wasn't until we were at yours I realised how much he'd grown.

He's a little cutie and it sounds as though he's made himself right at home with you. I can't believe he's pooping everywhere though as he was such a little clean boy. He obviously feels very comfy with you!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Haha, I keep laughing and saying to him 'Melody said you were such a clean little boy, why are you pooping everywhere for me!' Very Happy haha. Tis quite funny. Haha. Aww, he does have such a little baby face, and has only recently seemed to have settled down quill wise, as he was losing a few at first when he arrived, but guess that could have been a bit of stress at his move. Do you think that would be his 3 month quill, so maybe I should say about september? Ody's is October, so will be easier to remember if I have his as september. Not sure if that works out about right if he is about 4 months now. Think so. Smile
Think he's grown a bit more since he arrived. I can still hold him in one hand, which feels so funny to me, having had two big chunkies, but feels like he is growing a bit more. I think Nikki was right, he'll be a little chunkie boy with me soon, too. Hehe. Smile xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:51 am

I think as we are a tad unsure, you should pick a date in September and have that as his Birthday x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:56 am

Aww, will do. Might make it the 1st, that way it's easier for me to remember. Smile thanks Helen.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Welcome Fifi xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:41 pm

hi fiona
he could share errols birthday on 3rd september im sure he wont mind x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Aww, that would be lovely, thanks Sue. Smile 3rd September it is. Very Happy x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:06 am

And a lovely tribute to Paco as well xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv   iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iori snuggles himself in while mummy watches tv
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next