Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)

Go down 
+2
horsy
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Empty
PostSubject: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 am

These are essentially fleece igloos with removable bottoms. These can be placed over your regular plastic igloo for added warmth.

p/1010a.htm[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marshall Ferret Igloo
The name may imply the Arctic, but
it's all cozy and warm in this igloo made of fleece. Our igloo provides a nice resting spot for a few snoozing ferrets and the bottom is removable for easy cleaning.
Dimensions: 9" sq. x 10"h
Item: FP-199
UPC: 766501001990
Our Price: £17.49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Would be great if I did nt have 2 moles lol x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm

lol .. most of mine hide under the liners

good idea though x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:20 pm

I have ordered a couple to see what they are like x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:42 pm

review once you get them Helen x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Will do x
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:26 pm

I bought one of these, popped a fleece inside, its soft inside and fluffy on the outside. Haven't tested it in the wash yet though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Mine have arrived today and have to say, initially I am quite impressed x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Theo just sleeps under his liner now.
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 pm

How are you finding it Helen? Wondering about getting one for Iori.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:14 pm

It fits snug over the pigloo and Lou Pig seems to like it fine - haven't tried the other one out yet but for my older hoggies who have the small pigloos, I think they are great x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Oo, wondering if I shouyld get one for Ody now he's getting on a bit. He hates fleece though, haha. Maybe with his cube inside he'd be coaxed in. I can hear and see all the huffing and grumping now. There will be a significant amount of grumping needing to be done, we can be sure of that! Very Happy x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 pm

If you put it over the pigloo he wouldn't see it I suppose!
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Yeah, could do. At least if he will go in it it will keep him warm in his old age. Aww, my poor little old man. Hehe. He had a proper little old man fuss last night over his cushions. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:39 am

As long as it wasn't little old man mess!
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 am

Haha, no, thankfully he was just having a tantrum, dragging the cushions around, then looking surprised when I lifted one and caught him. Like a child caught being naughty. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)   Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insulation for the Hiding Hut (Good in winter)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Health, Care and Habitat :: Hedgehog Housing & Environmental Enrichment-
Jump to: