Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Empty
PostSubject: MAKE A DIFFERENCE.   MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MAKE A DONATION.

It costs money to run a Hedgehog Rescue.

Popular Hedgehog Rescues could receive hundreds of calls a week. These calls could be from all around the country. Despite this, many are willing to travel many miles to collect a Hedgehog in need.

This will, of cause, have an impact on their money. Fuel prices alone are extortionate. Sadly, when Hedgehog Rescues are out of money, they may be forced to turn down a Hedgehog in need. This is heartbreaking for them.

Now, many are pleading for help from the public, for donations. This will go all towards helping the Hedgehogs and nothing else.

But you can make a difference.

Each and every penny given can fund costs towards anything from a can of dog meat to an incubator - a potentially life saving piece of equipment designed to keep Hedgehogs warm. Obviously, this does not come cheap.

Items Needed:-

Hedgehog housing.

Cardboard boxes
Plastic containers
Large cages
Pens

Hedgehog bedding.

Newspaper
Kitchen roll
Hay
Woodshavings
Towels
Cloths

Hedgehog food.

Cat and dog meat
Cat and dog biscuits
Spike's Dinner
Mealworms
Chicken

Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE A DIFFERENCE.   MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:31 pm

I do so wish I could give them thousands. I really am broke at the moment love but will send a little when I can. About an hour's drive away we have Prickly Ball Farm and I send them something when I can. This would be such a good time to have money.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down

MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE A DIFFERENCE.   MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 pm

I wish I could win the lottery but in the meantime I give what I can when I can - it is all we can do xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE A DIFFERENCE.   MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Page 1 of 1