Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Children and Pets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since young children naturally identify with animals, and because animals are living beings like us, we can use our interactions with animals to teach children how to behave toward other people. Teaching our kids to respect and protect even the smallest and most despised among us is one of the most important life lessons that we can pass along to them. It helps them learn to value one another — and it prevents violence.
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:14 pm

like this xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:45 pm

My girls love pets ...x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:23 am

they were debating and talking about this a few days ago on radio 2.

how kids gotta learn that they are a living breathing creatures like us....and to learn respect, and love them and educate kids to value something other than human life.

they were saying how a boy put his cat in a microwave to dry it, but obviously had the wrong effect....thought of demi as i was listening to it...what she done to the bunnies....even now she says sorry....i think i really shook her up....as i was terrible crying mess, and she never seen me like that before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:57 am

Children do have to learn and they will learn from their mistakes - feel sorry for the children who aren't allowed to know the love of a pet x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm

children should have pets i think it teaches them alot. what did Demi do tayer?
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:55 am

i was in work and gav was hoovering the stairs..and i do blame gav not keeping a watch over her.

she put my last litter of baby bunnies, in a bucket of water when they were 3 weeks old...to 'bath' them.
when i came home from work, i caught her putting 1 back into the hutch and 1 was hopping around soaked...

i grabbed all 5 bunnies took them up to the bathroom showered them down with warm water, and rubbed them down, upside down, and gently swinging them...getting fluid out of their lungs....managed to revive 2, 2 were ok but 1 died.

put them all on a heat mat...and they were fine after an hour or 2.

1 of the reasons, why i said...id never have another bunny litter...coz it upset me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Gaga

Gaga

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:19 am

aww thats sad tayer Sad xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:15 pm

aahh no sorry to hear that Sad But Demi is very young and i bet she just didnt see the danger in it.bless her bet she was very upset aswell .x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Children and Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children and Pets   Children and Pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children and Pets
Page 1 of 1