Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue   Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 am

CARPETS OF BLUE

It being a gorgeous afternoon we ventured out with the dog for a short walk and werestunned to see such amazing displays of snowdrops everywhere -- and then horrified by a local garden which had more SLUG PELLETS than snowdrops or anything else for that matter .

These things are killers and a hedgehog dies just as painfully from a slug that has eaten a so called animal friendly pellett as it does from a nasty cheap blue one and THERE IS NO WAY BACK for apoisoned slug or bird for that matter

Now WHY slug pellets are used at all is up to individulas consciences but ITS FEBRUARY FOLKS --SNOW IS FORECAST it was minus five this morning !!!!!MOST slugs /insects arent even around --PLEASE DONT USE THEM ATALLL .our hedgehog population is in dire staits as it is -- you can tellhow mad I am --sorry but it s so depressing as all our hard work can go to nothing just by a scattering of these awful things --RANT OVER AND OUT
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue   Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:56 am

I have ever used slug pellets ... I don't see what harm they do .. Well noting my garden anyway x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue   Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Would rather have hedgehogs and no plants or flowers wish people were not so obsessed with perfect gardens . Just had my nails done got told they had hogs then used slug pellets and did nt see any for couple of years . Well you can imagine I nearly flipped she said she had no idea but don't use them now and hogs are Back Bang head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue   Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue
Page 1 of 1