Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elastic bands and Hedgehogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Elastic bands and Hedgehogs Empty
PostSubject: Elastic bands and Hedgehogs   Elastic bands and Hedgehogs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:15 pm

I understand that people are still finding lots of discarded elastic bands :-(

If anyone is interested in obtaining a poster to display reminding posties (and the general public) not to drop elastic bands, or a post card to send/deliver to your local PO, then please e-mail the BHPS at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] giving your name, address and how many you would like and they will post them out to you:-)

I have also heard of good results by contacting Royal Mail directly either by using their Contact Us Form, or speaking to your local delivery office. I did this myself a while ago with good results. I have attached the link below (it says claim form for some reason but it is the contact us form at Royal Mail) .... just select "my problem isn't listed here" from the drop down menu, and let them know where you are and the problem they need to address.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Elastic bands and Hedgehogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elastic bands and Hedgehogs   Elastic bands and Hedgehogs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:38 pm

I find this so distressing that i addressed it with my postman who no never drops them on my drive not sure if he does on anyone elses but at least not mine .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

Elastic bands and Hedgehogs
Page 1 of 1