Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Trio of Puppies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaga

Gaga

The Trio of Puppies Empty
PostSubject: The Trio of Puppies   The Trio of Puppies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:35 pm

As some of you know all of the puppies have now all gone to new homes

Harrison was the first pup to go - he was black with white patches, he lives in Lancashire now with Amy. he was the second puppy to be born

Alfie was the next to go to his new home in Clay cross, he was tan and white and black, he lives with Carly, he was the third to be born

Bella was the last to go as of today, she lives in mansfield now with Iona, she was a work friend of my mom's. Bella had 3 time wasters, and because of this stayed with us for an extra 2 weeks than she needed, the people who were going to have her kept on delaying when they could get her one day it would be sunday, then saturday night it would be tuesday the it would be the following week.. in the end i had a stupid excuse of a text from them saying they werent coming for her. After advertising her again, someone who was interested before emailed me back saying she was still interested and wanted to come for her the next day so after college i waited all night not being able to do anything just in case they turned up, in the end they didnt come either, tried texting and had no reply - was very mad! The first time waster was when she was really young though so im not as annoyed with that one! but at college today i had a text from mom telling me she had sold bella to Iona who has been after a pup for years, so Iona came straight from work with my mom and took Bella, so i didnt get to say a proper good bye which i was very sad about, me and poppy had a cry on the bed together and now im pleased she found a great home, she goes on holiday a lot by caravan so she is looking forward to taking her away Smile

such a good experience having puppies and i really miss them all but i am so glad i found perfect homes for my s pride and joys!

xxxx

Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: The Trio of Puppies   The Trio of Puppies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:39 pm

ahhhh sounds like you found nice homes...!
they were beautiful pups,,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: The Trio of Puppies   The Trio of Puppies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm

i think i have:) and they are, really going to miss them xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Trio of Puppies   The Trio of Puppies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Well worth the wait for a good home Jake xx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: The Trio of Puppies   The Trio of Puppies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:27 pm

i agree helen Very Happy

Iona just text and she is keeping Bella's name as Bella Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: The Trio of Puppies   The Trio of Puppies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:02 pm

aww jake congrats.pleased they all found great homes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: The Trio of Puppies   The Trio of Puppies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 pm

thankyou gem xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trio of Puppies   The Trio of Puppies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trio of Puppies
Page 1 of 1