Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet   Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:44 am

Morning everyone,

I’ve had a good look around this morning and I can’t believe how many hogs there are here at Prickles soo many crates – I thought I was still snoozing and having one of those moving picture things in my Big Sleep…

Turns out from listening to Jules talk to one of the other People Thingys that it’s been too cold for any of us hogs to go back into the Big World yet so we’re all being kept here at Prickles warm and safe until Spring comes properly whoever he is.

I thought it was strange when I woke up from my Big Sleep, I stretched my paws and was really excited because my Mummy said that after a Big Sleep it would be nice and warm with lots of our favourite food like slugs and snails to fill our tummys with. I rushed out of my lovely warm box in the special outside place, I could see the stars through the see through ceiling and walls and when I pressed my nose against it brrrr!!! . I was so glad when a People Thingy came that night with a plate of yummy catmeat and mealworms and brought me back into Prickles.

It must be really hard being a hog in the Big World right now, us hogs here at Prickles are so lucky.

Catch you again soon

Love

Crispian x

Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet   Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Very lucky hogs Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet   Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:41 pm

great update
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet   Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Fab update .. love the wilde posts .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet   Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky Hogs - update on Crispian the hoggie who was stuck in a crisp packet
Page 1 of 1