Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hedgehog Carers - Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hedgehog Carers - Updates Empty
PostSubject: Hedgehog Carers - Updates   Hedgehog Carers - Updates Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:40 am

Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham)

No wild hedgehogs have been seen here since the 11th of March.
Three of my regulars are currently in my hedgehog unit.
'April' has been here since October as he had one or two problems which have now been sorted out and he is currently hibernating.

'Sharp' (my profile picture) turned up in the feeder on the 1st March, he was thin and under weight, he was taken in and found to have worms.

'Julius' (my cover picture) was found in the feeder on the 11th, he was very thin and looked on his last legs, he is now fine and enjoying his cosy nest box and the Iams kitten biscuits.

None of my hedgehogs are showing signs of wanting to leave and most of them are still hibernating, a far cry from last year when I was releasing over-wintered hedgehogs at the end of March.

Hedgehugs Hedgehog Rescue

EVENING AT HEDGEHUGS

After a lazy day just been in garage and it was chaos--billy was on the rampage /tarkers had tipped the empty dish up in disgust /joe had licked all the meat and left the jelly /four had tipped water bowls over /the little bully was ransacking the cage looking for meat that wasnt there and it was all designed to make me feel guilty cos I was a bit late with suppers !!!Anyway all fed and watered --AGAIN --told em no easter eggs as the easter bunny doesnt come to bad little hedgehogs -- BILLY DOESNT CARE --as he is sure he can smell a girl close by .What we have to put up with eh --bet they make aright old mess tonight --cos they know it stime to go --if only !!!You cant see our outside feeder box for snowand I have told them it s a nasty cold world out there -not a bug in sight but do they care --NO !!!!
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

Hedgehog Carers - Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Carers - Updates   Hedgehog Carers - Updates Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:01 pm

aww pleased they are safe and are ok
Back to top Go down

Hedgehog Carers - Updates
Page 1 of 1