Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey

Go down 
+3
Lou
gems
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Empty
PostSubject: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"what cha doin?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 pm

henry weighed in at 1061 gramms , what a whopper !!

Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 pm

great photo and wow good weight!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 am

Isn't it just - to think some of my babies are now reaching 700 grams - catching up quick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:05 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:07 am

Taken Last Year x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:07 pm

sarah testing out her new turf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:09 pm

last night we released some hogs into jennys garden in our pen after a couple of days the pen will be removed and the hogs can wander free but 2 seconds after putting elf into it he decided he would self anoint and set them all off could of sat for hours watching all 4 hedgehogs rolling around and making strange shapes for hours , such a treat to see Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:47 am

many of our hogs have now been set free on their travells some had been here since june last year so have had a pre release here first just to make sure they can dig for their food .all have been released into gardens where they will continue to be support fed. a few more left to go and i am sure our cages will not stay empty for long Smile . i would like to take this oppertunity to thank everyone who has come to collect their hedgehogs and for all the donations and support you have all given us . now for the next intake Smile
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Its good that that they have been set free .. makes it all worth while I bet for the wilde carers .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:11 am

we use cat nets designed for keeping bugs and cats from going into babies prams.as they are elasticated all the way around they fit perfectly onto the cages and stay put,preventing any flies landing on the hogs whilst in care and laying eggs on them . hedgehogs are smelly and when the warmer weather comes so do the flies so we have to take precautions to prevent any further illness or infection to any hogs in our care. we are always looking out for these. if anyone has one lying round they no longer need please pass it on to us we will be very greatful Smile — this is how we keep the flies out of the indoor hog cages

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:04 am

please remember to leave food and water out for wildlife and remember to check your gardens carefully before doing any work to it during our sunny spells Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 am

well it seems we are having our first admission of this year tomorrow , margaret was called by a friend to rescue a hog this evening and is looking after him and bringing him over tomorrow.thanks margaret your a star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:09 am

honey looking for her dinner x

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:49 pm

meet Parker, this little girl had been found last night and looked after by Margaret Williams until he was brought over to me today.she weighs 526 grams and we are waitng on a sample now as there are no other obvious injuries x Smile

Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 pm

ah shes a sweetheart x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:14 am

meet Timmy found by keith and Patricia Sheridan wandering round the garden in daylight.timmy arrived this morning with pat who had kept him lovely and warm. hes weighs 653grams and was quite wobbely and thin Sad hes now on a heatpad and has been tucking into his dinner just need a sample to test now Smile thanks for bringing him in pat x

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 pm

hog just arrived very large male found out in daylight . should know more once we get a sample x his name is harry
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:50 pm

aww these are great pictures Helen x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:01 pm

this is harry, he came in today weighing a massive 1133grams!!!! what a whopper!! still waiting on a sample he was out in daylight after the garden he was living in was distrubed by builders .if everything is ok he will be released asap

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:11 am

Thanks for your advice Claire! It's Raisin for sure. I checked him over, no obvious injuries, no ticks seen, very lively he was too! Released back as you advised at sunset & seems a happy hog — with Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:50 am

very dissapointed this morning. i left for school at 8.50am , returned home by 9.05 am to find a very poorly hog dumped on my door step!!!! she was just lying ther flat and helpless, no box,no towel , no finder just left there.she had a huge wound to the top of her head that was pooring with blood.i managed to stop the bleeding, she was given pain releif and antibiotics, put on a water bottle and bundled into the car.by the time i had gotten half way to the vets she had died.gutted Sad . i do understand that sometimes finders cant wait around for me to get in but this was just ridiculous, im sure that whoever found her could of waited 10 minutes for me or at the least wrapped her up in something or left a note. please anyone finding a hog that is in need of help, place in a high sided box with a hot water bottle(well wrapped) and place a towel or something similar for them to hide under and then call for help. our number is 0151 201 5172 or 07923830733 x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:56 am

3 of our hoglets — at Hedgehog -Rescue Wallasey.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey   Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hedgehog-Rescue Wallasey
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next