Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TICK TICK TICK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

TICK TICK TICK Empty
PostSubject: TICK TICK TICK   TICK TICK TICK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Now people in wildlife rescue get excited by all sorts of things -- --like a successful release /hand feeding /amazing near death recovery s--but for our PAULINE it s TICKS --she loves the nasty little horrid bitey things and w e know the season is well and truly under way when she s armed with the tick twister and a n evil glint in her eye /Pauline still talks about the first ever tick she removed/the most ticks she has removed /sizes of ticks and the annoying and often worryingly devious ways of the said ticks .it has to be reported that paulines zeal and adeptness is not matched by her capturing of ticks who have frequently escaped from the bowl she was plopping them into and caused much trouble turning up in very odd places -- you dont want to know about ie--US !!! But tonight she has it sorted by putting a LID on the bowl --progress or what? .Ok they were only small ticks but they could have high jumped just a s good a s the bigguns.ITS a sad life being a wildlife rescuer -- when the cake and wool give out w e have to ge t our jollys where w e can --anyone know of agood psychiatrist ?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

TICK TICK TICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TICK TICK TICK   TICK TICK TICK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:22 pm

eurghhh I don't like ticks .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Botty31

Botty31

TICK TICK TICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TICK TICK TICK   TICK TICK TICK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:28 pm

I hate ticks !!!!! I have a removing tool just incase the dogs get them from over the fields Sad
Back to top Go down

TICK TICK TICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TICK TICK TICK   TICK TICK TICK Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:09 am

Me too Jo - dab hand at removing the damn things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TICK TICK TICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TICK TICK TICK   TICK TICK TICK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TICK TICK TICK
Page 1 of 1