Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Davina FAO nat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Botty31

Botty31

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Here are some pics of Davina with my daughter, she loves her too bits Smile x
Davina FAO nat  1c586b52
Davina FAO nat  B3052fcf
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:44 pm

GORJUS PICS....YOUR DAUGHTER IS PRETTY ASWEL Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Botty31

Botty31

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Thank you tayer Smile x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Awww Davina is gawjusss ., Your daughter is beautiful Jo about the same age as mine i think ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Botty31

Botty31

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:11 pm

My daughters name is Chloe and she is 16 , she is a lovely girl , I'm really proud of her she is doing her A levels and works 3 nights a week waitressing in a pub . She has a lot going on in her life aswell , she was diagnosed with severe scoliosis 2 years ago and has had a lot of pain but is due to go in for a 9 hour operation on her spine before Christmas . I am really proud of how strong she is about it all Smile
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Aww, great pics. Your daughter is lovely and very brave, hope everything goes well for her xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Chloe and Davina are both beautiful.They both look so relaxed with each other.
Xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Well done .. scoliosis can be quite difficult to live with my brother has it Jo he is 44 now .. and when we were kids he wore a back brace for 23 hours a day ... they operated on his spine .. where they put a metal rod in his back and pulled the spine straight is that what your daughter has to have done ... they found out my mom had it as it can be familiar in familys .. and my girls are checked as they grow .. what a small world we live in . Kennedi my daughter is 14 nearly 15 and she was born with a turned in foot and they said she had bilateral talipes but she started to suffer with her back so we took her back and they found out it wasnt bilateral talipes but a twisted thigh bone ... Kennedi was offered the chance of surgery and we are still considering what to do for her its because she cant wear high shoes .. for me its would it give her a better quality with her walking ..x
Im sure the surgery wil go well keep us updated .x
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Oh wow , I hope the operation improved your brother life, Chloe has to have the same operation but she has 2 curves one is 79 degrees and one is 59 degrees. Hers does not run in our family they call it idiopathic which means it develops during pubity . As she has got older she has become more conscious of it, as it is visible when she has clothing like t-shirts and girlie tops on. We have considered having Chloe's back done for 2 years now it is such a hard decision to make and I'm sure you will make the right choices for your daughter Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:44 pm

They did say that he would have developed a humped back if he didnt have it done ... sending lots of good vibes for Chloes op ... still not sure what to do for Kenziie although i think she would like to have it done ...x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Davina FAO nat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina FAO nat    Davina FAO nat  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davina FAO nat
Page 1 of 1