Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be aware

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Please be aware Empty
PostSubject: Please be aware   Please be aware Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:14 pm

I have just been called out to a local garden where a wildie hedgehog has been put into a wheelie bin - the owner put a bag out rubbish out in the back yard and it took just fifteen minutes for a wildie to rip the bag and get inside looking for food - the owner only noticed when he heard rustling in the bag and got a torch to look what it was - said strapping bloke wouldn't lift the hoggie out and was prepared to leave it in the bin - anyway, quick check over and hoggie looks ok - good weight and no obvious signs of any injuries - so please everybody, if you put any extra rubbish bags out, please be aware that you may have an unexpected visitor inside - it just isn't cats who rip the bags open.
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Please be aware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please be aware   Please be aware Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Wow, good job he noticed and you were on hand to go get him out, you wouldn't think to check bin bags. I always check under bonfires before we light them.
Back to top Go down

Please be aware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please be aware   Please be aware Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Couldn't believe he was going to leave hoggie in the bin!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Please be aware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please be aware   Please be aware Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Shocking !!!

I have to say my big bin is full and i had a blackbag outside my back door .. the bag has been torn and i think my family off hogs have had a root ... as it only contained my hoggies left over biscuits and newspaper from the bottom of the viv .. there was hedgehog droppings on my paitio near the bowl of water and food i left out .. so sure it was them will have to make sure that there isnt one of them in it tomorrow before i put it out for the rubbish man .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Sponsored content

Please be aware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please be aware   Please be aware Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please be aware
Page 1 of 1