Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR SALE - brown male hoglet

Go down 
+3
gems
angriesthedgehog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have for sale a little male hoglet last litter born on the 2nd May 2013. He will be ready for his new home from the 26th June when he will be eight weeks old.

New owners will be required to fill out a short questionairre to ensure that they are going to good homes and to help new owners with the correct care.

All my hoglets are £125 each regardless of sex and colour and will be held for a £25 deposit.

The little boy is looking to be algerian brown at the moment and he is very confident and outgoing.

See my website for pictures of his mother (Milady, algerian chocolate pinto) and his father (Tesla, brown snowflake) as well as pictures of past litters and my care sheet.

He will come with a care pack, care sheet and a supply of food. I will be registering my hoglets with the International Hedgehog Registry

Their parents can also be seen (as well as the rest of my herd) and viewings are very welcome. Please message for any enquiries or for care advice. I am based in North London
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Lovely photos - Gemma is looking for a male Hayley - have just sent her a text x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Little sweetie Very Happy i would need to check him against my willow. i will pm you.
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:25 pm

aw hope it works out for you gem he is lovely x
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:45 pm

he may have just been snapped up...
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:44 pm

who by? someone we know? hehe

he is lovely xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Hope so Hayley - if you are stuck for the little light girl you know where to find me xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:03 pm

No not me someone else got him.x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:14 pm

oh he is a beauty...did he sell....that was quick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Yeah must have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:27 pm

he is currently reserved... being veiwed on sunday Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:24 pm

I want to view the little girl -can I come on Sunday??
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Lol Helen u make laugh SmileSmileSmile xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Cannot blame a girl for trying! But seriously, viewing on Sunday???? Can be there in time for bacon butties???
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:33 pm

10 out if 10 for effort !!!! X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:34 pm

It pays off sometimes you know - the more you ask the more likely you are to get - so Hayley, make a Nellie very happy!!
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:37 pm

I agree if u don't ask u don't get Smile x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Perhaps if I shout - HALEY, YOU KNOW THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE NELLIE VERY VERY HAPPY!

Think that will do the trick?
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:34 am

lol the little girl is currently guarded by miss marmite ! and her mum hog ofcourse :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:30 am

Bet Miss Marmite would forget that in an instant, nice juicy mousie for her! Jo will distract you - we are partners in crime!
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:34 am

You are asking a bit much now Helen !!!!! I am scared stiff of snakes , so you will have to do the distracting because I'm a wuss !!! Lol x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:39 am

Notice how she posted in the middle of the early morning - to avoid me!!!
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:27 am

haha lol ... good luck bypassing all the snakies :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Shall bring lots of mices for them!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - brown male hoglet   FOR SALE - brown male hoglet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE - brown male hoglet
Page 1 of 1