Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello - New Classified Ads Website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExoticPetsHQ

Hello - New Classified Ads Website Empty
PostSubject: Hello - New Classified Ads Website   Hello - New Classified Ads Website Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Hello:

My name is Joseph and I would like to extend an invitation to you to post your available hedgehogs for sale at my website, Exotic Pets Headquarters. I am not allowed to post links since I am new here, but URL is in my profile.

Exotic Pets Headquarters is ranked in the Top 50 of all animal related sites at Fauna Top Sites and were getting around 500 visitors a day.

We have been working really hard to market our website and generate a respectable amount of traffic in such a short period of time.

If you are a breeder or seller of exotic pets and animals, we want you to know that Exotic Pets Headquarters is committed to helping you grow your business. Here is what we can do for you:

1. Free Ad Listings – You can place your ads on our site for free and reach customers across the country and the world.

2. Links to Your Website – Each ad allows you to place a link to your homepage and drive traffic to your site.

3. Create an Online Store – Your ads can be viewed on a single page allowing you to create your own virtual online store. Instead of updating your own website and also adding ads to our site, you can simply place a link from your site to ours and allow readers to view your entire inventory.

4. Guest Blog Posts – Would you like to submit guest blog posts to Exotic Pets Headquarters so that you can demonstrate your knowledge and become an authoritative source on the animals you sale? We would love to post your articles and place links back to your homepage to help grow your business.

Is there anything else we can do to assist you? Please let us know what else we can do to help you grow your business.

Finally, I would be incredibly grateful if you placed a link to our website on your link/resources page.

Sincerely,
ExoticPetsHQ
Back to top Go down
http://exoticpetshq.com

Hello - New Classified Ads Website
Page 1 of 1