Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Derek after his bath :) x

Go down 
+6
tanzi
horsy
christinelevis
gems
Botty31
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Botty31

Botty31

Derek after his bath :) x Empty
PostSubject: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Derek is a gorgeous special little boy that I have built a really nice bond with Smile I syringe feed him 3 meals a day and he eats live mealies and waxworms out my hand . He still struggles on his legs but he seems very happy and content just sitting having cuddles Smile I have to bath him at least once a week as he tends to get his chicken soup all over him so I have to wash him tummy otherwise it just goes hard and crispy , he now weighs 150g so we are going in the right direction SmileSmile xx
Derek after his bath :) x Null-183
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 pm

awww just love Derek really pleased he is doing well. you have done amazing with him Smile
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Thanks Gemma , I'm so pleased he is slowly gaining weight , I've worried myself sick over him , I've been going to bed at night wondering if he will still be with us in a morning , I know it's stupid but he's really stressed me out ..... I feel I can relax a little bit now that he is gaining a little weight and getting a bit stronger Smile I don't think he will ever be any good on his feet but aslong as he seems happy and in no pain I will do all I can for him SmileSmile xxx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 pm

well tell him Willow said he isnt allowed to go anywhere I love you 

Gaining weight it a great sign. i bet it must be scary for you but sounds like he is doing very well.xx
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Aw you are doing a great job Smile well done xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Fantastic news Jo - you are doing such a wonderful job with him - keep up the good work xx
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Aaww fantastic xx
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Great news Jo, so pleased he has gained a little weight, hope you can relax a bit now x x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Just look at those eyes, bless his little prickly ones. Jo, you're a good person and really have done amazingly well with him.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Thank you melody Smile he is such a sweet sweet boy xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Awww, Jo he's lovely! Not stupid at all to be stressed and worried - I would be exactly the same. Keep up the good work chick and please give him a cuddle from me! x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:34 pm

You are a super mum love and he is adorable.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:43 pm

well done , one look at that face all worthwhile xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derek after his bath :) x   Derek after his bath :) x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derek after his bath :) x
Page 1 of 1