Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows

Go down 
+5
Snufflehogs
Gaga
gems
fionac
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Empty
PostSubject: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 am

Iori likes to cuddle up and watch Family Guy. Smile
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Sat with his bum to me for a while, facing the tv.
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:08 am

Haha that is great Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 am

I hate the family guy Star Wars I don't jnderstand them cus I've never watched a single Star Wars haha

Bless iori watching it with you xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:20 am

Hello you hunk of hoggle x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 am

Haha, I used to like the original star wars films, but now I can't watch them without thinking of thew family guy versions Jake. Think you have to know the films to really find them funny. Very Happy
He stayed up for the family guy star wars marathon last night. Got a bit squeaky and huffy when I tried to put him to bed. Smile x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:03 am

Gorgeous little Iori!! Mine have never shown much interest in the telly. He sounds like ever such a funny little man! x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:41 am

He is a funny little tot. Smile a little shy boy, who likes to watch family guy and spartacus. Very Happy had him facing me on my chest last night and he turned and sat his bum down facing the tv, and just sat there. Haha.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:57 am

You make a good viewing point for him xx
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Lovely Iori Smile xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Oh bless him, Lewie isn;t over keen on TV.

Hugs

Jo xxx
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Sweet family hog lol x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Haha, I should write to Seth MacFarlanew and suggest a hoggie version. Haha Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:57 pm

He is a beautiful hoggie and that made me smile when you said that he sat on his bum and turned round to watch the tv so funny Laughing 
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Hehe, he did Caroline. Made me giggle. He kept huffing because my chest kept going up and down laughing. Smile he is turned a bit in the photo, because he saw me taking a photo, but before and after he did sit, bum down, back feet spread out and front in between, facing the tv. Smile apparently I was boring, but family guy star wars was much more interesting. Very Happy
He watched a bit last night, but when American Dad came on after Family Guy he curled up on me and went to sleep. Smile he's a funny little tot.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows   iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iori stays up to watch one of his favourite tv shows
Page 1 of 1