Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My beautiful Bailey

Go down 
+8
Melody
gems
fionac
Nikki
Botty31
christinelevis
pammie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tanzi

tanzi

My beautiful Bailey Empty
PostSubject: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Just thought I would post these couple of pics that were taken a few minutes ago, please excuse my face in the photo, hubby nearly blinded me with the flash lol, I got Bailey out for cuddles and kisses and after about 10 minutes he decided to climb up the front of me and in the neck of my t-shirt, he went to sleep for 10 minutes then decided to try and dig a hole in my shoulder so I have had to take him out much to his disgust....................

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Aww he is lovely x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks pam, he is a real little character ,he even huffed at me because I had to move him, only a tiny one though, he is now under my top on the other shoulder little monkey x
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Aw hehe lovely photos xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Great photos Caroline , he's a little monkey xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:05 pm

A cheeky monkey - bless his little prickly paws - he is making himself comfortable x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Thanks Christine x ............... Jo he has such a huge personality for a little baby, he is just amazing, I have only had him for just over 24 hours and I just can't stop looking at him, kissing his nose and he even lets me stroke his face and feet, love him to bits x x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:08 pm

He certainly is Helen there is no way he is going to move off my shoulder, three times I have taken him off and three times he has gone back, he huffed only for a second as he didn't want to move, he seems to be comfortable there bless him x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:26 pm

He is getting to know you chuck xx
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Awwww Looks like he has made himself at home.he really us a super chilled little man x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:45 pm

He's certainly making himself at home on my shoulder, he's fine till he starts digging to make himself comfy, then it hurts so have to move him and he doesn't think much of that lol x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:31 am

Bailey has eaten his chicken and veg and a few mealworms last night Helen but hasn't eaten and biscuits but am happy he has eaten Yay x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 am

If you leave him some biscuits and mealworms out in the day and then either top them with his chicken and add a few biscuits on top of his meat so that he has to eat them to get to his chicken xx
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:48 am

Just had Bailey out for half an hour for cuddles and a quick photo shoot, Helen I will put some chicken under his biscuits for him x

Bailey's new friends..

Who are you then?

Big beady eyes.

Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:06 am

Awwwwww, gorgeous photos Caroline. He's a little sweetie. He'll be eating biccies and mealworms next, I'm sure of it. Very Happy he's nearly got as many teddy friends as my little nephew. Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:57 am

He looks fab Caroline - like his new friends very much xx
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 pm

He is so sweet, I get lots of kisses ( well he does) he still wonders where he is and is a bit uncertain but early days yet he will soon be settled and happy x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm

You just have to keep loving him and being his friend x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:56 pm

I will Helen, I don't want to get him out too often as I know he needs his sleep, if I get him out for half an hour during the day then he can stay out all evening, also is it OK to let him just sleep on my shoulder under my t-shirt if he wants or should I keep getting him out from under my T-shirt every now and then for a cuddle and a make him have a walk about x I don't want to rush him as it's not even 48 hours yet x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 pm

I would run him through your hands so that he gets used to moving about - it is ok to cuddle him chuck, he will need cuddles to make up missing his mum and siblings x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:20 pm

OK thanks Helen will try and stop him walking up my front to get under my t-shirt x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:51 pm

aww handsome boy Smile
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:03 pm

These are brilliant photies Caroline Very Happy

Bailey is looking rather comfortable so he is Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Thanks Gem and Melody, he is such a good boy, he didn't no what to make of the teddies he just looked at then sniff em them then walked off, he is so funny x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:54 pm

He might take a "special" fancy to them as he gets older!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful Bailey   My beautiful Bailey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My beautiful Bailey
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next