Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my babies need new homes :(

Go down 
+4
Botty31
gems
pammie
Gaga
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaga

Gaga

my babies need new homes :( Empty
PostSubject: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:16 am

never wanted to do this but i am unfortunately having to find my little babies new homes, ive been thinking about it hard for months and this is one of the hardest decisions ive made Sad
due to my job i dont have the time at night as my shifts are mainly late shifts so they aren't getting the attention they need from me

if anyone on here is interested in any of mine let me know

ill be finding a new home for my chunky monkey Thistle, who is roughly 2, she is very huffy at first but loving once awake
also Hugo who i rescued from a lady last year he is roughly 2 maybe 2 and a half. he is very laid back and loving and barely huffs at all
and also my darling Fudge who is 1 and a half, he gives off a few little huffs at first but he is such an amazing hog and very loving

xxx
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:30 am

Aww jake I'm so sorry you have to do this, hope you find great homes for them x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:31 am

feel awful pam but its for the best of them they need the time from someone whos got it Sad xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Sorry to hear that jake very hard to do ti hope they find lovely homes Smile
Dont beat yourself up about it.x

Maybe put some pictures up of them.
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:04 pm

I really feel for you having to do this jake , I hope they all find lovely homes . Like Gem says it might help if you put some pics of them up Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Can't put pics on from my iPad but I will get some on when I go on the computer xx
May have found someone interested in one of them Smile
I want to keep fudge I'm going to try and see how I get on with just having the one, but if I'm still struggling then I will rehome him too Sad
Only the best homes will do for my babies xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Ahhhh no...jake.
You may need to contact Lou, for 1st refusal of fudge...or any of them if their from breeders.
I'd so have have fudge if I didn't have 3 boys already...gutting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 pm

So sorry Jake, having to foster out some of mine has been heartbreaking and I would seriously think carefully about doing this as I would hate you to regret it further down the line - I will ask around for you as well x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:31 pm

So sorry to hear this Jake. A very heartbreaking decision to have to make. Hope they find good homes where you can still visit from time to time.x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 pm

It is very hard but it's for the best for them thistle is getting worse with her huffing, I nearly got her really friendly but she's recently just gone downhill with her attitude due to lack of handling Sad thanks
All xx
got some interest from people on ore loved and they both seem like perfect people for one of my babies xx
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:50 am

Aw Jake!

I'm so sorry to hear this but I do understand.

If I didn't have peeps to call on I'd be in the same situation your in.  I don't do as much handling as I should because of the lack of feeling in my right hand - I'm always worried I'll either squash or drop Junior!

I hope you find a solution that works.

All the Best
Elaine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my babies need new homes :(   my babies need new homes :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my babies need new homes :(
Page 1 of 1