Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A prickly Pair....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

A prickly Pair.... Empty
PostSubject: A prickly Pair....   A prickly Pair.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Meet my 2 wonderful winter fosterhogs!! They are called Chandler and Joey and are litter sister and brother. Claire from Wallasey brought them to the show yesterday then they came home with me. Both have settled in really well, have drank and eaten loads and have had their first weigh in.

This is Chandler. Chandler is the biggest of the 2 and she is also the shyest. She is such a lovely gentle little lady though and very kindly keeps nice and still on the scales, which is always a bonus!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This little one is Joey. I will have to watch this little man. He is very very friendly and loves attention from humans. It's very hard to resist when he comes running out to greet me and looks up at me with those gorgeous eyes of his! Joey does not want to sit still on the scales like his sister - he's too busy trying to get me to pick him back up - little monkey!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

A prickly Pair.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A prickly Pair....   A prickly Pair.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:26 am

Gorgeous just gorgeous - and this is what the fundraising is all about - helping protect and save these little ones - wouldn't swap what I do for the world xx

Shall be over to meet them xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

A prickly Pair.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A prickly Pair....   A prickly Pair.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Exactly! I love giving up my time to help them and the fostering is so rewarding. Wouldn't change it for the world! You're welcome any time - just let me know when and I'll make sure I've got plenty milk in for brews!!! x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

A prickly Pair.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A prickly Pair....   A prickly Pair.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Absolutely adorable, I so so wish I could meet them and give them a cuddle.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A prickly Pair.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A prickly Pair....   A prickly Pair.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A prickly Pair....
Page 1 of 1