Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foster Carers - Important Notice

Go down 
+2
pammie
Nellie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

Foster Carers - Important Notice Empty
PostSubject: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:07 am

I have two potentially three adult hedgehogs coming in over the next few days - they should hopefully be with their set ups but I am looking for foster homes/forever homes when they arrive.

I am unable to take any permanently due to lack of space and also hand rearing the babies so do not have much time spare at all.

The two definately coming in are one male aged 3 - one of my previous babies, and a girl aged 3

If anybody can help and home them, please can you let me know xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Little Girl has a foster home with Yvonne Jenks x
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:38 pm

Little boy will be going to Claire at Wallasey Hedgehog Rescue.
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:37 pm

I would so love to be able to help hun.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Thanks Jo, one day we shall get one down to you xx
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Oh anymore?my mate who had Mitch would love another and so would my Spanish mate x
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Just waiting to hear back on the other one Pam - will let you know xx
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Nice one x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:25 pm

That would be wonderful love.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Not a problem at all, always handy to know that you would be able to help out xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:33 am

The albino boy is coming in next week as well now - he will have a complete set up but he will need to be with an experienced owner as he is not the friendliest of hedgehogs - so somebody with time to bond with him and be able to accept that it will take time to hopefully bring him round.

I shall be assessing this one in order to make a decision to where he would be best placed - if anybody is interested please let me know as once again, I do not have the room to keep him long term at my house and due to the demands of the baby hoglets I am hand rearing I cannot take any more on at the moment x
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:10 pm

I think my friend would be good, she had Mitch and he calmed down so much can I speak to her about him?
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Thanks for that love, I hope you find him a place soon. I must admit after having grumpy Lewie, as much as I love him it would be so nice to have a friendly hoggy.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Ha ha Jo I know just what you mean especially after seeing the loving bonds that are formed with the hobbies . think I love Errol and he tolerates me as a means to getting fed x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:00 pm

I know they are all different love but he just doesn't like anything but his food. To have a little hoggy who actually likes being out would be wonderful.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Yvonne has collected Oscar and Buttercup and they are off to their forever homes x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Only just seen this thread. Aww, really good news that they're off to new homes.

I know what you ladies mean about the grumps. My Emo tolerated me. Smile but i know what i meant to him, even if he didn't want me to see it till he got ill.

i would offer for the third little one, but i really don't have the room for another viv. I have Ody's, but i'm guessing, given how stessful being moved from the smells of his old home would be, his viv smells are really important to minimising the stress on him.
If you're really stuck and you think he'd take to a new viv, then i'm here. I'd have to get specially made liners though, as Ody's mansion has the ramp which cuts into part of the bottom level, so would take me time to get something sorted in that way. (They'd need a small section cut out on one side, and sewn up etc)
i'm hoping, if things go well, i may be able to afford my own place next year, and could have space then for another set up.
i know Pam's friend did a great job with Mitch, so if it's less stressful for him to go to her or someone else, that's no problem. I know you want to do the best for him.x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Wait.....how did i get the dirty moose????!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Tis the season to pass the moose around!
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:22 pm

I am so very pleased that they have found a forever home hun, I would dearly love another hoggy.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:43 pm

I am collecting the albino male on Sunday - please could you let me know if you are able to take him on - I am full to the brim and cannot keep him for long x
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:05 pm

I can Helen well my mate she's desperate to take him x
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:09 pm

She will need to come and meet him and let me see if she can cope with him - from all accounts he is grumpy but I will know more when I collect him on Sunday Pam - will drop you a text when I know more x
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Yeah no problem x
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:35 pm

All arranged, I will be collecting this little man tomorrow morning 11.30 am x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foster Carers - Important Notice   Foster Carers - Important Notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foster Carers - Important Notice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next