Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Boys.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

My Boys. Empty
PostSubject: My Boys.   My Boys. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:58 pm

I thought I'd post some photo's of all my hoggies, seeing as I have so many!

This is my very first hoggie, Hercules, and the father of my very first litter. He is two and a half. He is a little shy, yet so friendly and laid back. He's also rather greedy and very very lazy, so he is my biggest baby. Although slightly overweight, he can still ball up easily, not that he tends to - except for when I'm trying to give him a manicure! He loves to have a good old snuggle down my top and his favourite activity is 'boy time' - mucky bugger!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is Edward. He sadly passed away a year ago, but he holds such a special place in my heart, I felt I had to include him in this post. I miss him every single day, even though I have loads of hedgehogs. He was one of my rescue hoggies and wasn't in great shape when he came to me. Edward was such a friendly boy and would roll himself over for belly tickles and would quite happily stay there as long as you would let him. He wasn't one for exercise and rarely used his wheel. He didn't have one when he was with his original owner, so I don't think it interested him at all. He was a very happy chap whilst he was with me and never failed to make me laugh!

This little fella is Barry. He is my smallest boy, just like his grandpa, Boss Hog! He is one of Tilly's boys from my very first litter and is one year old. I had to keep him when I saw his nose - he's such a cutie. He's a fussy eater and will only eat biscuits and live food. He's a very active little man and loves to wheel the night away. He also loves a cuddle, but loves to have a huff during cuddle time. I call him my little Victor Meldrew! He's perfectly happy and relaxed, but will whinge away like an old man, haha! I'm hoping to pair him up for the first time soon. He will make some gorgeous little babies if successful.

Meet Batfink! He is just one year old. He is a hedgehog I re-homed. His original name was Prickles, but I like odd names. He didn't get much attention from his original owner, and was very huffy when he first came to me. He soon realised I wasn't going to hurt him and so he has settled in nicely. He huffs quite a bit when I first get him out - he sounds like a little helicopter! He soon settles though. He loves to lick me. He had never had a wheel, but soon worked out what to do and is now the first one out on the wheel and the last to go to bed. I picked him up from his breeder, so I have his lineage and have been able to breed him. He fathered me a very lovely 2nd litter.

The final boy in my herd is Huxley. He is 5 months old. Huxley is a boy I kept from Tilly's second litter. I hadn't intended to keep any, but it was love at first sight! He has a very special personality. You can do whatever you like with him - he is so laid back. He understands quite a lot of what I say to him, for example, if I say "Show me your toofers", he will lift his head up and show me his teeth. It literally looks like he's smiling! He will also go into a half ball and will stick out his leg when I ask to see it - funny little man. I hope he never grows out if it. He is also a total poser!

Last edited by Melloola on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

My Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Boys.   My Boys. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Gorgeous - a stunning bunch of fellas xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

My Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Boys.   My Boys. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:26 pm

They are all adorable hun, thank you for showing them to us.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

My Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Boys.   My Boys. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:57 pm

I love showing them off. I'm ever so proud of them! x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk