Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Prickly Critterz !

Go down 
+6
tayer
Nellie
Galaxygirl
pammie
angriesthedgehog
MrJsk
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrJsk

MrJsk

Hello Prickly Critterz ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:44 pm

Hey everyone,my names Jacob Smile

I currently do not own any hedgehogs but have in the past owned 3 beautiful balls of cuteness.. Delfino, Celine & Cher. They were my babies but sadly Delfino passed away and I found myself in a situation where I were moving around a lot and I had to do what was best for Celine and Cher and rehome them Sad

I am finally settled having started out in Hertfordshire, moving to Essex and then now YORKSHIRE. Looking to get myself a prickly ball of huff and becoming a hedgehog daddy again. Also, I have applied to be a foster carer for the National Exotic Hedgehog Rescue, waiting to hear back from them. So exciting Very Happy

Feel free to say Hi! Especially if you recognise my username from various other hedgehog/reptile forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:42 pm

lol hai!
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:44 pm

angriesthedgehog wrote:
lol hai!

Oh hey Hayley!! Not spoken in a while, do you not go on "the other" hedgehog forum any more??  how are you and the "zoo" ??ahaha
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:13 pm

I mainly just lurk on forums lol... Don't post that much
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:18 pm

angriesthedgehog wrote:
I mainly just lurk on forums lol... Don't post that much

Oh, that's a shame. No more picture updates!!?? :'(
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:47 pm

I do, just not as often Smile
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:56 pm

angriesthedgehog wrote:
I do, just not as often Smile

Ah, glad to hear it Smile are you well now? Not too sure what was going on but think you were poorly the last time we spoke!
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi, welcome to our lovely forum x
Back to top Go down
Galaxygirl

Galaxygirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Heya, i am Jamiioo from phuk, recognise you from there too lol x
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:44 pm

pammie wrote:
Hi, welcome to our lovely forum x

Hey, thank you Smile I recognise your name from old posts on phuk,.. don't think you post any more though?

Galaxygirl wrote:
Heya, i am Jamiioo from phuk, recognise you from there too lol x

Hey Jamiioo Very Happy The guy with that hedgehog needing a home was just online but he hasn't replied to any of my messages from yesterday or today. So I don't think I will be getting Pokey :'( Could have given him a good, loving home !!

Edit: I didn't realise there were another rescue other than the National Exotic Hedgehog one until I found this forum earlier today !!
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:20 am

yeah I used to go on there all the time until I found this place and couldn't be bothered with the fall outs on there at the time. X
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:51 am

pammie wrote:
yeah I used to go on there all the time until I found this place and couldn't be bothered with the fall outs on there at the time. X

Oh right, it's so frustrating when you are part of a hedgehog group and then all of a sudden all they seem to worry about is putting down a, usually 1 or 2, individuals from a different group. In the end it's not even about the hedgehogs anymore.. crazy people! lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:12 pm

Lol tell me about it. Drama annoys me though sometimes I like reading about it to sit back and nom on popcorn cos it's funny!
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Hope you like the information you find on here and there is always somebody around to help out with any questions, queries etc etc

Yorkshire is where my relatives hail from - Beverley - Mum always says you cannot beat Yorkshire people for their hospitality xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:38 pm

angriesthedgehog wrote:
Lol tell me about it. Drama annoys me though sometimes I like reading about it to sit back and nom on popcorn cos it's funny!

I always seem to miss it though & just catch the ass ending of it all, so never really know what actually goes on. Still, I am only in the groups for the things that are actually hedgehog related. Love the evenings when my facebook news feed is just spammed with hedgehog pictures laugh

Nellie wrote:
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Hope you like the information you find on here and there is always somebody around to help out with any questions, queries etc etc

Yorkshire is where my relatives hail from - Beverley - Mum always says you cannot beat Yorkshire people for their hospitality xx

Hey, thank you! Big grin

Looking through the forum I am happy to have discovered another APH rescue. I know I keep saying it but I wasn't aware there were any others apart from the NEHR!

Yorkshire is beautiful, I love it here. Your mum is absolutely right! The people here seem to be so friendly, I have made friends with the ladies from the sandwhich shop and the little shop up the road aha. Always having a chat lol where I lived down south, you just didn't get anything like that !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:12 pm

caznpaul wrote:
Hi welcome to the forum

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:18 pm

Hello, I'm Tayer from South Wales...I can't remember the last time I was on Phuk...been some years...I actually thought it was non-active forum.

There are 3 rescues...x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:32 am

tayer wrote:
Hello, I'm Tayer from South Wales...I can't remember the last time I was on Phuk...been some years...I actually thought it was non-active forum.

There are 3 rescues...x

Hey Tayer Very Happy

Hmm, the odd new post comes up from time to time. A lot of new people join but don't seem to stick around for long, maybe due to the lack of activity.. I don't know Sad
Back to top Go down
Galaxygirl

Galaxygirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:28 pm

I think it is because everything is on facebook these days.

Been so much drama the last week though, i am removing myself from all the groups soon. Apart from nice breeder groups Smile

Just can't be boobed with it.

Shame about pokey!
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:13 pm

And why I don't belong to any groups, just do my page for my hoggies and here - enough for me x
Back to top Go down
Galaxygirl

Galaxygirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:24 pm

I was alright with it to be honest, until i started getting dragged down with the rubbish, keeping well away from now on Sad xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:54 pm

There are always two sides to a story and not everything is as black and white as made out - just keep a distance until it blows over, these things do and a cuddle of a hoggie is the best cure x
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:40 am

Galaxygirl wrote:
I think it is because everything is on facebook these days.

Been so much drama the last week though, i am removing myself from all the groups soon. Apart from nice breeder groups Smile

Just can't be boobed with it.

Shame about pokey!

Galaxygirl wrote:
I was alright with it to be honest, until i started getting dragged down with the rubbish, keeping well away from now on Sad xx

It's a shame that people are thinking about leaving groups. Surely the creators of these groups are more worried about helping/rescuing/new hedgehog owners or whatever the prpose of their group is for rather than what other people are doing else where!!

I know, he didn't want any money for Pokey so I had offered to at least cover his cost of travel as he said he was willing to bring him to me.. Still not heard anything Sad I was so excited! I just hope that he has found a good home for him Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:47 am

I never joined any groups in the first place (before I got blocked from Facebook anyway) cos I already heard all the loony drama on Fb before I went on lol

And I LOATHE facebook!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Prickly Critterz !   Hello Prickly Critterz ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Prickly Critterz !
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next