Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrJsk

MrJsk

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Empty
PostSubject: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Delfino was my first ever hog. He was such a grumpy bum but loved him to bits! He was purchased from a pet shop and then sold on, he was then sold on again to me. I had no idea of his age or any other background history part from him moving about a bit.. Still have a pot of his quills. Also got a little hedgehog tattoo to remember him and my 2 girls Very Happy

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 72841_10201201057452223_2014137269_n

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 537873_10201201058412247_309829642_n

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 246998_10201267761799790_130370157_n

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 20793_10201937820950850_1867211826_n

Teeths!!
My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 10246239_10203955671475852_6118575524707290376_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Aww bless love the last picture
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:15 pm

caznpaul wrote:
Aww bless love the last picture

That was when we came home from the vets aha There wasn't anything wrong with him (thank god) it was just me being an over protective hedgehog daddy lol they do like to make us worry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:22 pm

They sure do there was a time wen I woke and saw blood on oscars Viv door so my partner ran over to see what had happened coz I froze and the Viv and wheel was covered in blood it turned out Oscar had caught his nail on a silent spinner wheel which is long gone now but at the time I thought he was dying too much blood for a small hedgie straight away I rang Helen panicking I feel silly for that now but at least if u worry it shows you care
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:03 pm

caznpaul wrote:
They sure do there was a time wen I woke and saw blood on oscars Viv door so my partner ran over to see what had happened coz I froze and the Viv and wheel was covered in blood it turned out Oscar had caught his nail on a silent spinner wheel which is long gone now but at the time I thought he was dying too much blood for a small hedgie straight away I rang Helen panicking I feel silly for that now but at least if u worry it shows you care

Oh no, poor oscar. I thought silent spinners were one of the recommended types of wheel? When I had my hedgehogs I used those "bucket wheels" 2 of them were Jellyhogs wheels. Glad to see he recovered and is doing well and it wasn't anything more serious. Can't begin to imagine how you must have felt when you saw all of that blood!
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:26 pm

They steal your heart they do - I have my Tuppence tattooed on my shoulder - shall get a picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:29 pm

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Dscf1210

My tattoo of Tuppence

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Dscf2010

The tattoo Nikki and I had done - we are twin tattoo morons!

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 10502010

My birthday present to me last year x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:38 pm

I have a list of tattoos to get I need one for my brother who passed away 6/11/2013 he was 17 I need one of my cat peppa then I want Oscar and poppy with butterfly's xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 pm

I had to hide the last one from my mum but a friend let the cat out of the bag and the middle one, I told her it was a transfer - she wondered why it was lasting a long time!
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:29 am

Your tattoo's are so good, love the last one!!

Mine is nowhere near as detailed or as good as those. I had always wanted a hedgehog tattoo and it just so happens that a friend I stayed with had a tattoo gun.. I kept on and on and on at him and in the end he said he'd do it.

In all fairness it is a random little squiggle that I got offline but I do want to get it a bit more personalised.. maybe Delfinos names under it or something. There are LOTS of tattoo's that I want, just need to pluck up the courage lmao

It won't let me post the link to the video of me getting my tattoo because I am a new member. I will have to remember topost it once I am allowed, I did scream a little bit lool Embarassed  blush  

Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:31 am

caznpaul wrote:
I have a list of tattoos to get I need one for my brother who passed away 6/11/2013 he was 17 I need one of my cat peppa then I want Oscar and poppy with butterfly's xx

I would LOVE portraits of my hedgehogs (other pets) but I would be so upset they turnt out not looking anything like them. I guess it's finding a tattooist who is good enough and you trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Yeah I always stick to same tattooists I have large shoulder blade one and another on other shoulder blade which didn't hurt and kids names on inner wrists which Was uncomfortable one wrist straight after the other I was sweating but think il target my thighs next shall start saving for my birthday
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:47 pm

caznpaul wrote:
Yeah I always stick to same tattooists I have large shoulder blade one and another on other shoulder blade which didn't hurt and kids names on inner wrists which Was uncomfortable one wrist straight after the other I was sweating but think il target my thighs next shall start saving for my birthday

Oh wow, so you have a few then aha what are they of?? That's where my little hedgehog is on my wrist, it really hurt!! lol My boyfriend is COVERED in tattoo's and he's tattooist is soo good! He's Marvel sleeve is really good, but it's not finished yet, needs colouring in. I will have to get some pictures!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Butterfly within a heart of flowers and rose and names
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:55 pm

I got for black and white with Oscar I'd like portrait style
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:03 pm

caznpaul wrote:
I got for black and white with Oscar I'd like portrait style

I do like black & white tattoos. Have you seen the work Kat von D Does ??? She is AMAZING !! Would post a link but I am not allowed to post external links yet lool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Yeah I use to watch all that she's good but she's a proper stuck up bleep
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:15 pm

caznpaul wrote:
Yeah I use to watch all that she's good but she's a proper stuck up bleep

Oh do you think so? I thought she was really nice lol

That bald guy with the weird name from Miami ink is kind of hot Embarassed Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Oh god no I like my boyfriend better black spikey hair blue eyes
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:28 pm

I am so very sorry for your loss darling, I hope you are OK.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3   My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My beautiful boy Delfino RIP <3
Page 1 of 1