Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here is the second of my special babies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

Here is the second of my special babies  Empty
PostSubject: Here is the second of my special babies    Here is the second of my special babies  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:48 am

She has had three of her four feet bitten off by her mum. This gorgeous girl is only a few days behind in development of what I would expect a hoglet of her age to be at - and let me tell you, you would not believe this little one had anything wrong with her. She is a pure delight to handle and has to be one of the quickest hoglets I have ever had.

To say that both of these girls have stolen my heart is an understatement, for me, they have more than justified my decision to give them a chance.

I could have very easily have made the decision to PTS with the quality of their life without feet as my main deciding factor and then I would have spent a long long time wondering if I had done the right thing.

I value the opinions and thoughts of my closest friends ( you know who you are) and they know how my mind works and they fully understand why I wanted to give them a chance and that has paid off in so many ways.

The next hardest decision will be to follow through with finding them loving homes with people I know so that I can continue to be part of their lives or naming them and letting them live here with me as they have wrapped their little hoggie legs right round my heart and stamped a huge impression on my heart at the same time.

More photos to follow as these little ones will remain with me until I am 100% certain on their future x

Here is the second of my special babies  Dscf1818
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Here is the second of my special babies    Here is the second of my special babies  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 11:14 am

Aww they are just gorgeous I'm so glad you made the right choice you would of regretted the other,keep us updated with these 2 little cuties xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Here is the second of my special babies    Here is the second of my special babies  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Oh the little loves, guinea pigs do that sometimes with their babies' ears, just decide they shouldn't be there. Please keep us updated sweetie.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Here is the second of my special babies    Here is the second of my special babies  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:42 am

I've met these babies and not only are they absolutely beautiful, but they are very chilled happy babies. It's amazing to watch them move around. You'd never guess they had no feet - especially the larger one. She climbed right up onto my shoulder! I wish I could give one of these little darlings a home. Whoever gets to be their mummies will be very lucky indeed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Here is the second of my special babies    Here is the second of my special babies  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:49 am

And this little girl is causing me no amount of thinking - heart says keep her, head says find her a good home and I have one in mind but she has stole me - hook, line and sinker!

I shall be spending the next couple of weeks weighing everything up and then will make my decision but the home that I have in mind, would bring her to see me every few weeks as she always pops in to see me when she has been to see family in Liverpool, I would get photos and regular updates - I do feel though, that this little lady would be wonderful to take to our fund raisers due to her nature.

Life is never easy!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Here is the second of my special babies    Here is the second of my special babies  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 2:02 pm

I can believe it! I keep wanting to say "Can I?", but I know it's not the right thing to do for either of them. They are just too cute!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Here is the second of my special babies    Here is the second of my special babies  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:56 pm

I feel the same as Mel x you just want to hug her and give her the best .good luck in your decisions Helen xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Here is the second of my special babies    Here is the second of my special babies  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:25 pm

I would love one too honey, they have stolen my heart and I haven't met them.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is the second of my special babies    Here is the second of my special babies  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is the second of my special babies
Page 1 of 1