Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Pet Snailies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hoggyhugs

My Pet Snailies Empty
PostSubject: My Pet Snailies   My Pet Snailies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:59 pm

I now have three African land snails and they are lovely. The poor little things have come a long way so they were hungry and tired when they got here but they are all restfully sleeping now. I made them some scrambled egg which apparently is a favourite, I still have a lot to learn. I cannot decide on names though, which is always a problem.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

My Pet Snailies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pet Snailies   My Pet Snailies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A mate of mine had one called Curtis. Smile welcome home big landy snails! Smile x
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

My Pet Snailies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pet Snailies   My Pet Snailies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:24 am

I used to have some of these - they like cuttlefish as well - keeps their shells in tip top condition x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

My Pet Snailies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pet Snailies   My Pet Snailies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Thank you ladies for your kind replies, Curtis is a great name Fiona love. Thanks for that Nellie sweetie, they have a large piece of cuttle fish bone in their home. They are still sound asleep, I hope they are all right. Many thanks for your interest, it is much appreciated.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

My Pet Snailies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pet Snailies   My Pet Snailies Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi Jo my daughter has two as her classroom pets she says the children love them and enjoy holding them. I know hers eat cucumber as well x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

My Pet Snailies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pet Snailies   My Pet Snailies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Thank you for your kind reply Sue hunny and yes, mine adore cucumber also. Another favourite, as with the cockroaches, is banana. Everyone seems to love it. They had a good variety today though which consisted of banana, apple, peach, cauliflower, broccoli and cucumber.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Pet Snailies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pet Snailies   My Pet Snailies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pet Snailies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Pets Corner :: Other animals-
Jump to: