Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre

Go down 
+4
pammie
sue caldwell
fionac
Nellie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Empty
PostSubject: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:12 pm

A date for your dairy - 13th December 2015

Northwich UKAPH African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fair

To be held at Lostock Sports and Social Club, Works Lane, Northwich CW9 7NW
Anybody who wishes to book a table - hedgehog or non-hedgehog related items, table fee will be £ 10.00 with all profits from the tables and entry fee being donated to Tamworth Bird and Hedgehog Rescue.

I am really pleased to announce that Melissa and the team from Zoo2U will be attending with the Meerkats and some of their other animals.

Apart from our hedgehogs, no other animals will be allowed into the venue.

Stalls attending will be updated as and when bookings are confirmed.

Something for the little ones - Children's Corner - prizes given for the relevant age catagories on the day - best coloured in hedgehog picture and more - templates provided.

Information Corner - I would like to tackle the issue of Spaying a female hedgehog and how this can save your hedgehog's life and what to expect after the operation. Also, I want to address what to expect from a Rescue Hedgehog - Melanie and Fiona have very kindly agreed to share their experiences with us and I shall be on hand to discuss how I place the rescues that come my way with the right permanent home or long term foster home.

Keep any eye out for further updates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Yayyyy we will be there with our hoggies including poppy this time kacey really enjoyed herself last time xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 5:10 pm

She will be able to enter in the children's contests this time as well xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 5:30 pm

She will love it xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Going on my calender! Smile did you get my write up ok Helen? I forgot to ask. I'll send again if you didn't.
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Already in my diary looking forward to it xx are there free pole dancing lessons? Rumour has it Helen is giving a demonstration
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 pm

I'll be having my usual table, but am hoping to have lots of new hedgehog goodies to sell. Very Happy Working on a few new 'makes', so fingers crossed they will work out.

Helen, please can you remind me to give you my change of name for the poster - if you remember lol! I decided Melanie's Pretty Things has to go. Will explain when I speak to you. x x

Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:18 am

There will be pole dancing with a difference but this Nellie will not be doing it - pole would collapse!!!

No worries Melanie - will catch you later x
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:09 pm

I'll be there gutted I missed the last one x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:36 pm

Melanie you will see your little tinker weighed her the other day she's only 372 what's Wilson weigh? Xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:15 pm

I haven't weighed him to be honest but I'd guess around the same. 372g is a good weight for a hog. They say anything between 350g and 500g although most of mine have been bigger, lol! I think that needs rethinking as a lot are bigger these days. My Barry is around 350g ish. She's quite the runner isn't she? Also she will most likely get heavier before she's one. I can't wait to see her I have to admit!! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:24 pm

yeah she certainly is a runner she's so fast she loves cuddles to she's very chilled and laid back she still looks so little bless her but not sure if that's coz my other 2 are bigger lol xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:26 pm

I shall refrain from weighing Jasmine!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Aww jasmine is only small ain't she xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:28 pm

I think our Jasmine might be a bit of a whopper these days, lol! She loves her grub!!! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Lol you wait till you see poppy she is a big girl when Patrick weighed her I was in shock xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:09 pm

My biggest hog was my first Hercules. At his heaviest he was over 800g and could still fully ball. My wonderful soppy whopper. Very cuddly he was. He would go down my top and roll onto his side for tummy tickles! x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Aww bless him that's so sweet I bet you miss him so much they are all so unique, poppy can't fully ball so I'm having to cut her food slightly and increase her excercise which is so hard but she's so settled with us now still shy but does love cuddles.when we 1st got her she'd huff and pop if you went near her Viv now we hear nothing and she comes out to see us and grunts at me to pick her up lol xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:58 pm

Awwwww, that's so sweet, bless her! I do miss my Hercs. I miss all the ones that have gone. They have all had something so unique that was just their quirk. Hercules was the start of my obsession! It's all his and Helens fault, lol! x x
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Helen are there any tables left to book? If so can I reserve one and I will pop money over to you?
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 8:55 am

There are Sue - if you could pay on the day please - just helps me out at the moment xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 8:32 pm

Will do Helen no problem x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:39 pm

We're going to bring our niece think she will enjoy it xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre 12283111

Available at the Northwich Show.

Prices start from £ 3.00 - hoggies are painted on both sides, some lovely things for your garden as well x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Those are cute will there be many stalls Helen xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre   Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northwich African Pygmy Hedgehog Show and Craft Fayre
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next