Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx Empty
PostSubject: Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx   Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:48 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx   Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Little lady needs some panties on or the boys will be chasing her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx   Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Hahaha I will chase them away xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx   Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Ha ha ha haha Nellie love, she is showing her foo-foo isn't she LOL!!? She is adorable and so very cute.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx   Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Bless her x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx   Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Any boys chase my granddaughter and they will have me to deal with, hahaha!!! She's a good girl! I'm lucky that most of mine are easy to trim now. Smile x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx   Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Try trim oscars that's fun not lol it takes forever Poppy's not much easier she tucks her feet in looks like a sugarpuff xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx   Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little lady sits like this for her manicure super chilled xx
Page 1 of 1