Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinker and Oscar pics xx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Tinker and Oscar pics xx Empty
PostSubject: Tinker and Oscar pics xx   Tinker and Oscar pics xx Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Poppys not been in the best mood lately so will get some of her another time xx[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinker and Oscar pics xx   Tinker and Oscar pics xx Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Oscar xx[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker and Oscar pics xx   Tinker and Oscar pics xx Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:17 pm

Oh just look at them! I really should pop round for cuddles one day - if that's ok with you that is, lol! It's a shame Oscar has cottoned on to my raspberry blowing antics because every time I see him that's what I want to do, hehe!! x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Tinker and Oscar pics xx   Tinker and Oscar pics xx Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Of course you can anytime xx lol he might let you kiss his ears or neck instead he loves that hes calmed down now hes in my room again xx
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: Tinker and Oscar pics xx   Tinker and Oscar pics xx Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:17 pm

Aaww lovely hogs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinker and Oscar pics xx   Tinker and Oscar pics xx Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:47 pm

Thankyou xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker and Oscar pics xx   Tinker and Oscar pics xx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:08 pm

I want cuddles too, they are just adorable.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinker and Oscar pics xx   Tinker and Oscar pics xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinker and Oscar pics xx
Page 1 of 1