Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx Empty
PostSubject: Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx   Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 am

Well i did put her on daddy but she ran to my side and waited patiently for me and as soon as i sit down she will run straight to me if paul gets her out viv shes looking for me straight away i have never known a hedgie like her i have a such a unique bond i love her so much and cookies bond is going the same way its brilliant he waits for me also eek i love it xx [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx   Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Poor Paul, he needs his own hoggie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx   Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 1:39 pm

He has oscar and poppy they love him to bits oscar gets all excited when he does his robot voice lol thing with paul is he will pick them up but hes nervy wont let them run over him where as they can climb all over me and im the one that feeds them trims there nails cleans there vivs the lot hes more of the talking to them and wynding tinker up xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx   Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 6:51 pm

She takes after her mum! Tilly liked everyone and was really friendly, but she saved her snuggles for me. Her face would light up when she saw me. It's going that way with Jellybean too which is amazing. I never thought I'd have a bond like mine and Tilly's again. x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx   Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Isn't it wonderful when they love you like that isn't it hun, you just can't wait to love them each day?

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx   Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinker waiting for mummy to get back from making a coffee ready for tinker cuddles xx
Page 1 of 1