Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx Empty
PostSubject: And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx   And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 5:14 pm

Shes been sticking to her diet and she does get on her wheel she has her off days but who doesnt and she snores like an old man but shes a happy little soul mooching around for mon existent mealies bless her shes on a strict diet xx[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx   And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:18 pm

Awwww, she's lovely! Her and me both so I feel her pain - not that I hunt for mealworms, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx   And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Ha ha Mell, I know the feeling too lol!! She is a lovely little pudding, why is it when animals are tubby they still manage to look loveable and cute lol?

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx   And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And heres poppy she wanted to say hi to everyone xx
Page 1 of 1