Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snoogy - Still Going Strong!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elaine67
Elaine67

Snoogy - Still Going Strong! Empty
PostSubject: Snoogy - Still Going Strong!   Snoogy - Still Going Strong! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi, I finally found the password for here!  I've been trying for ages but whenever I asked to reset my password it came up with a message along the lines of 'reset disabled, contact moderator'...

Anyway, the important thing is I took a few photos of Snoogy last night so I thought I'd have a go at getting them onto the forum:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's quite frail (doesn't like being handled anymore) but still likes his wheel now and again, as well as his food of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will post more later...
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy - Still Going Strong!   Snoogy - Still Going Strong! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello Snoogy Snuggle Bug - how nice to see you and lovely to see you as well Elaine xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy - Still Going Strong!   Snoogy - Still Going Strong! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Aww bless how old is he xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy - Still Going Strong!   Snoogy - Still Going Strong! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 10:44 pm

He is so gorgeous, thanks for sharing Elaine love.

Hugs
JOxx
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy - Still Going Strong!   Snoogy - Still Going Strong! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 11:42 am

Hi folks and thanks for your kind comments.

Helen, it's lovely to be here.  I wanted you to know your little lad's hail and hearty.

Snoogy's knocking on a bit now (about 2yrs old) and makes sure we all know it lol!  He used to be out with one of us every night but since February that's dropped back to once or twice a week.  He used to be the most happy, nosy little chap who loved sitting on your lap or strutting round the room, but now he's only happy in his bonding bag.  I used to warm the room to near tropical levels as he seems to lose heat very quickly (baths are out, babywipes in) but he still seemed distressed.  However after 5 minutes in his Zoo-Zone he's trotting round finding the chicken I've hidden for him... It's kinder to set up some entertainment and observe the action through the plastic.

All that matters is S-S-B's still a sweet, sweet little hoggy and still enjoying life.

Thanks again peeps.  It's lovely to be back (have saved the password one 'puter Laughing )

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy - Still Going Strong!   Snoogy - Still Going Strong! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 12:48 pm

He looks a lovely little chap xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy - Still Going Strong!   Snoogy - Still Going Strong! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snoogy - Still Going Strong!
Page 1 of 1