Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Empty
PostSubject: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Awwwww, look at her - she looks just like her mum Tilly! x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 10:34 am

She is absolutely beautiful love, thanks so much for sharing.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Thankyou xx she really does doesnt she mel and your tilly was a beautiful girl and wonderful mum xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:10 pm

I miss her, but having her boys here helps - even if one of them is a psychopath!!! x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:13 pm

Lol still cute though xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:46 pm

His outbursts of evil are getting fewer. He's mostly really friendly now, but I'm always cautious that he could snap at any moment, lol! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Aww lol tinker is the same but usually with other ppl Smile shes proper latched onto paul she h8s him shes nipped kacey but i did warn kacey tinker was waiting 4 me you literally cant stop tinker getting to me she will bite but she purrs when she finds me on sofa xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:33 am

Oh dear, is the little guy prone to tantrums lol?

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Not so much tantrums. More psychotic episodes, haha! He will be cuddling really friendly then all of a sudden out of nowhere he will bite! He was the most placid hog as a baby, but I took him to one of the shows. A lot of people were handling him and that's where it started. He's not as bad as he was! x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 10:05 am

I am glad he is getting better love and I am sure he will turn into a lovely cuddly hoggie.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx   Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Took pics of tinker today grown up lady xx
Page 1 of 1