Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!!   Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 2:09 pm

This gorgeous little lot are so adorable. They are totally chilled so far, just like their mum and dad. I could quite happily keep all four of them, lol! Jellybean is totally relaxed as a mum and barely even raises her head when I go in to get them out. She doesn't huff at me at all! She is doing an amazing job with them and they are certainly keeping her busy. She seems to be constantly feeding them and they often fall asleep during a feed. It's so cute when I go in and Jellybean is sleeping on her side with 4 cute little faces contently resting on her belly!

This is boy 1. He has a home, but I'm still waiting to find out his name as his owners have yet to decide on one. He is such a little sweetheart. He's the little one of the litter and the one who Jellybean protects the most. He sleeps under mummy's chin, bless him!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is boy 2. He is called Hannibal. He is going to live with a lovely young couple from Halifax. He is the biggest of the litter and everytime I go in the nest box he's helping himself to the milk bar!

This is boy 3. He is called Humphrey and will be going to live in Chester. He is a funny little character. I think out of the four of them he is the monkey of the litter!

This is Jellybeans little girl. She is just like her mum, really friendly and super chilled. Her name is Lola. She has me confused this little one. She had one black eye and one red eye, but then the next time I saw her they both look black like in the photo. Got her out last night and her right eye looked red again?! She is going to live in Winsford. Some of you may remember her owner. She had a candle stall behind me at the last Lostock show we did.

Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!!   Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 3:03 pm

They are all gorgeous xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!!   Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 am

They are all so lovely hunni, I would want to keep them all. Thank you for sharing these lovely photos.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!!   Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jellybean and Barry's Babies!!!
Page 1 of 1