Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potential New Hedgehog Coming in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

Potential New Hedgehog Coming in Empty
PostSubject: Potential New Hedgehog Coming in   Potential New Hedgehog Coming in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:06 am

I have been contacted by a family who have a hedgehog that was bought for their children 6 and 4 last Christmas by their grandparents!

By their own admission they have tried their best but the girls are simply too young to give him what he needs and he is very grumpy. They have had the wrong advice from the beginning and this poor hog hasn't seen the inside of a play pen - he is approx. 8 months of age although no proper date of birth can be given as no Birth Certificate/Papers were with him so I suspect bought from a pet shop.

I am hoping to be able to meet and collect this weekend - if anybody thinks they can give this hedgehog a home, please can you send me a pm or email me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For those who have my mobile number you are more than welcome to drop me a text or give me a ring - if I don't answer (I have the most non mobile phone in the world) leave a message and I will get back to you.

I have a zoozone 2 that I can temporarily house him in as I have no wildies at the moment ( and I am missing their stinky little bottoms)
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Hedgehog Coming in   Potential New Hedgehog Coming in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:11 am

Poor little chap, I am so glad he is finding his ways to you though Nellie love, he will think all of his dreams have come true and I am sure he will stop being stroppy when he has been with you for a while. Please keep us informed.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Hedgehog Coming in   Potential New Hedgehog Coming in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Poor baby! Sounds like he needs a loving patient mummy or daddy to show him us humans aren't so bad. I wish I could take him, but with not being too well at the moment and all my other hogs, I worry I would not be able to give him the extra time he needs. Fingers crossed he will find his new family soon. x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Hedgehog Coming in   Potential New Hedgehog Coming in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential New Hedgehog Coming in
Page 1 of 1