Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best heating...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A M Y

A M Y

Best heating... Empty
PostSubject: Best heating...   Best heating... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 am

Hi All

I plan to keep my zoozone on top of the vivarium I have for my bearded dragon. One side of the vivarium is warm to touch (where the heat lamp is). I was wondering if it may be an idea to put the side of that cage that my hoggie will sleep on, over the area where the heat lamp is?

I dont actually know if it will make any difference but I was hoping that it would make that bottom of the zoozone warm as well?

I wouldnt be relying on this as the only heat source but I thought it may help as the heat is one of my main bugbears atm.

Any advice greatly welcomed!

Amy
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Best heating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best heating...   Best heating... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 am

we just been discussing this on the snuggle safe thread...lol

i havnt been using one, but yet my house is very warm....aslong as the thermometer reads aaround 23c but im thinking of getting a reptile heat mat...that mel has kindly put a link on....on the other thread!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
A M Y

A M Y

Best heating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best heating...   Best heating... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 pm

hahaha sorry tayer I didnt see it....I will have a look now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best heating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best heating...   Best heating... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best heating...
Page 1 of 1