Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vivarium and Finacard

Go down 
+2
tayer
Misty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Misty

Misty

Vivarium and Finacard Empty
PostSubject: Vivarium and Finacard   Vivarium and Finacard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Does anyone use Finacard in their vivarium rather than fleece? Am looking to move Sonic out of his zoozone and into a vivarium but am reluctant to move over to fleece.
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Vivarium and Finacard   Vivarium and Finacard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:30 pm

i dont use fine card....i use fleece....few of the girls use fine card in their vivs when they have a pregnant hedgie!!

why are you reluctant to use fleece?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: Vivarium and Finacard   Vivarium and Finacard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 pm

I tried lining his bedroom area with fleece a couple of weeks ago and he refused to sleep in it. Instead he buried himself in the corner of his cage in the Finacard, as soon as I replaced the fleece with Finacard he went straight back in there.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Vivarium and Finacard   Vivarium and Finacard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 pm

i use finacard in all my vivs. i like the finacard as you can bury treats in it so they can find them at night.x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Vivarium and Finacard   Vivarium and Finacard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:43 pm

I think its a personal choice i use fleece and finacard ... finacard for my desert and my pregnant and nursing females ... and fleece for my others , so no reason why you can't continue to use finacard .x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Vivarium and Finacard   Vivarium and Finacard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

I use both, fleece liners mainly and I used finacard for my nursing mum, it's just personal choice really xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivarium and Finacard   Vivarium and Finacard Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:39 am

Have to agree that it is all down to personal choice - all of mine are on fleece liners but the tenrecs and the desert hogs are on fina card x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivarium and Finacard   Vivarium and Finacard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivarium and Finacard
Page 1 of 1