Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herbs family x

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sian

Sian

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are some pics of my other animals Smile Hope it works as the uploader isnt workin so have to copy and past url's... My mum owns a cattery breeding ragdolls so the animals u see are pet only and some of the many that she has fell in love with and decided to keep xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 pm

I love ragdolls .. i have a british shorthaired blue .. but he wouldn't share me lol ..x

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:52 pm

awwww those 1st 2 pics are the cutest!!lol

what is in the viv?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Sian

Sian

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Aww I really want a british short hair! Ye the first 2 pics are our latest kitten mojo (or baby as we call him) he is adorable and sooo trusting he will sleep in your arms any where, but he is cheeky!xx
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Oops forgot to say...there are just fish in that viv...well, there is one giant one left that seemed to keep growing and took over the food etc so is the only one fish left, has been for years now and I'm worried he is still growing lol xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 pm

lol, nice viv.....you look like you have a big house....lol a lot of room!!.....how many cats have you got? thinking of any more pogs?
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:07 pm

We have ermmmm...counting....11 cats.. (10 ragdoll) 5 of which are out in the cattery at the mo which is built outside which sounds mean but it has heated flooring and 2 separation nursing rooms and plenty of room. The rest take over our house! It's my mum house, me and my bf are living here until we find a flat. Ye i do see more pogs in my future but not quite yet!!xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 pm

wow....so your a cat breeder then...Wink....?
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Yup! Malosa mews cattery its called, its my mums cattery really but I'm very involved with the cleaning and looking after the cats etc and have been lucky enough to witness kittens being born Smile Tis such a nice experience xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 pm

awwwww, sounds like a fab job...Wink......id love to work with animals....but my life path has ended me with teeth....lol
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Yea I love helping her with it all, they are such affectionate cats too its hard not to fall in love with them, I have to kind of reign my mum in tho as she keeps too many!xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herbs family x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs family x   Herbs family x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herbs family x
Page 1 of 1