Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!

Go down 
+2
Melody
Lou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Img_4540

Fredrick is getting darker .. lots of people state side are saying he is a black .. as you no he has a extended mask that reaches to his quill line in a badger stripe ..

the hog in the bottom picture is one of Shellys and is a black .x

Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! 38588510
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Absolutely stunning Lou! What's the debate then? I thought we thought he was a black? R is Algerian Black different from just black?
The bottom one looks just like a racoon
xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:29 pm

He is gorgeous Lou - contact the International Hedgehog Association as they run the International Hedgehog Registry and they will confirm the colour of Frederick - we have to remember that some unusual colours and markings are coming through that haven't appeared in the UK before and their colours should be right on their certs.
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 pm

oh... i thought the debate was whether helen should give fredrick to me or not... Razz

i know i dont know a lot about colours but to me fredrick looks exactly the same, maybe even a bit more of a mask (hard to tell cos he's balled) xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 pm

You are funny Josie - you make me laugh!!

If you are not careful i shall put itching powder in your liners!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:43 pm

His mask is more extended and yes im going to have to Helen .. no Mel .. as their are no Algerian blacks in the Uk his colour would be up for debate so we are going to get it confirmed a lot of my overseas contacts via crazy page have said black ..
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:35 pm

They look very similiar to me, even the badger lines look the same, awww it's very exciting xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:40 pm

thats part of the extended mask Janey .x
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Thanks Lou, I get it now lol xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 pm

they are very similar.....x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 am

He still has the odd light quill but he hasn'e even quilled yet .. will get some more of him later .x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!   Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fredrick FAO Helen .x The debate is on .!!!
Page 1 of 1