Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josie

Josie

Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx Empty
PostSubject: Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx   Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:06 pm

The longest rabbit ears measured 79 cm (31.125 in) in a complete span on 1 November 2003 at the American Rabbit Breeders Association National Show in Wichita, Kansas, USA. The ears belong to an English Lop called Nipper's Geronimo who was owned by Waymon and Margaret Nipper of Bakersfield, California, USA.

The oldest living rabbit is "Do" (Atlantic Highlands, NJ, USA b. January 1996), a Jersey Wooley owned by Jenna Antol, New Jersey, USA, who was 14 years and 5 months, on 16 June, 2010.

The world record for the highest rabbit jump is 99.5 cm (39.2 in) and was achieved by Mimrelunds Tösen (The Lassie of Quivering Grove) who was owned by Tine Hygom (Denmark) in Herning, Denmark on 28 June 1997.

The largest rabbit made of chocolate weighed 3,010 kg (6,635 lb 91 oz) and was made by Duracell South Africa in Sandton City, Gauteng, South Africa, on 19 March 2010.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx   Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Now a rabbit high jump I would love to see!!

Think Pudding can be entered for fluffiest bunny!
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx   Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 pm

i reckon buster will be the oldest rabbit... he's only half way there! middle aged... think he's going through his mid-life crisis... he came home in a porche last night with a new tattoo xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx   Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:43 pm

I think you should have a video diary of Buster and his days/nights out xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx   Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

id love an old english lop, i have looked out for one...but they are quite rare....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx   Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 pm

They'd be too explicit to show! God knows what I will come back to after holiday... xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx   Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:06 pm

I had a French lop called Baxter and he was hugeeee ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx   Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 pm

aw lou yeah i remember you telling me Smile
i say dwarf lops are the best but i'm biased! xxx
Back to top Go down

Rabbits in the Guiness book of Records xxx
Page 1 of 1