Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hedgehog Campaign

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hedgehog Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Hedgehog Campaign   Hedgehog Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:42 pm

People's Trust for Endangered Species and British Hedgehog Preservation Society have joined forces to carry out a three year project to conserve hedgehogs. Together we are funding research into how hedgehogs move about the countryside and what features of farmland they like best. This will help us provide guidance to farmers about how best to manage their land for hedgehogs. We are also funding work on a new novel method of detecting hedgehog presence. This will allow volunteers to help us monitor them across the UK and will also provide a way of knowing whether hedgehogs are present on a particular site.

Hedgehog Street is the public participation part of this larger project and we hope that you will join in!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Hedgehog Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Campaign   Hedgehog Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 am

Hedgehog street has great information x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
hoggyhugs

Hedgehog Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Campaign   Hedgehog Campaign Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:03 pm

What can I do dear?

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down

Hedgehog Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Campaign   Hedgehog Campaign Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Put Hedgehog Street in your search engine and it will take you to their site - lots of good information on there on how to help and lots of excellent information as well x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Hedgehog Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Campaign   Hedgehog Campaign Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Lots of people use hedgehog Street .x
Back to top Go down
MayaB

MayaB

Hedgehog Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Campaign   Hedgehog Campaign Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:31 pm

I just put up a banner in my window! I'm not brave enough yet to pass out the notes they sent in my Neighbourhood Watch pack... ESP. Seeing as I've not met a Euro hedgie yet Sad.
Back to top Go down

Hedgehog Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Campaign   Hedgehog Campaign Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 pm

The banner in the window is a good start x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Hedgehog Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Campaign   Hedgehog Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 pm

I still get updates now and then from Hedgehog street .. but not as many as a while ago .x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hedgehog Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Campaign   Hedgehog Campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hedgehog Campaign
Page 1 of 1