Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Over the moon .x

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Over the moon .x Empty
PostSubject: Over the moon .x   Over the moon .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:34 pm

As most of you no i have huge respect for Gill Lucraft who has dedicated her life to the wildes. Helen is traveling down to see me on the 10th March and i have arranged for us to go over to Gills to see how else we can help her . Most of you are aware that i have taken a couple of wildes to Gill and she has helped me steer people in the right direction . Last year i handed over two wildes who we named Frankie and Lucky sadly Frankie didn't make it but Lucky did and all being well Gill will be giving him back to me to bring home and release him back into my garden . I am over the moon he is a whopping 1KG now so he has grown loads since i handed him over .
I will record the release and post the video . What a lovely ending that i can bring him back to his home and release him into my very own garden .

I continue to leave the wildes out food in my garden and i think its important that we all do this .. water and some cat biscuits and some mealies ...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

Over the moon .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the moon .x   Over the moon .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:38 pm

Woo hoo - cannot wait to meet Gill - happy days.

Good news about Lucky as well - really looking forward to coming down on the 10th xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Over the moon .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the moon .x   Over the moon .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 pm

I can't believe i can put him back .. that is just brilliant .. that will deffo give me the feel good factor .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Josie

Josie

Over the moon .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the moon .x   Over the moon .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 pm

oh lou that is great news! so happy for lucky, i'll be eagerly awaiting the video xxx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Over the moon .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the moon .x   Over the moon .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Thats brilliant news Lou... Looking forward to seeing the 'released back home' video Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Over the moon .x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the moon .x   Over the moon .x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over the moon .x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Other Exotic Hedgehogs :: Wild Hedgehogs-
Jump to: