Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frankie Pudding

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Just a little update on Frankie Pudding - she has settled in very well, she enjoys a brush in the morning with me and then Nick gives her another little brush at night.

She has extended her boinging zone to include the other bedrooms and the bathroom - under supervision - other than that she hops in and out of her cage during the evening when Nick is in his bedroom and has an hour out in the morning whilst I am cleaning up.

She is eating well and she is using her litter tray - few little poops in her cage but the majority are hitting the tray.

I will get some pictures of her tomorrow and put them on the forum - she is gorgeous xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:09 pm

oooo i cant wait to see her, has her coat grown much??
they do grow fast? little blue is sleeping on his fleece behind the sofa at the mo against the warm pipes....he hasnt pooped any where in the house either, fair play!!

i didnt relies how easy it is to train them to go in the litter tray!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Lou

Lou

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Burdock uses his even in his out door cage its fantastic he bounces around the house with me in tthe day if i am home then back into the outdoor cage at bedtime .. x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Josie

Josie

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:18 pm

aw i cant wait to see the pics helen, sounds like she is a very happy little girl... tayer congratualtions on raising such lovely buns, i am well impressed! xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm

thank you josie xxx Smile
Back to top Go down

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Her fur is growing back Tayer - will possibly have to keep trimming back until her adult coat comes through but she is a character - we have had normal boing, super boing, stealth bunnie and supersonic boing - you have really put such a hugh smile on my son's face - cannot thank you enough. x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm

she sounds happy just by your description of boings....i love it when they are outside and they jump up in the air and kick out....soooo cute x
Back to top Go down

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Forgot the circle of boing - when she does her mad lap round Nick's room - will have to try and video it x
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:40 pm

helen it's called a binky... they do it when they are really happy xxx
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:01 am

aww aww aww she sounds gorgeous!
Back to top Go down

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:45 am

Now you have taught me something Josie - never knew it was called a binky x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:55 am

lol nor me, i thoight a binky was a dummy...lol
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:03 am

Thats what Burdock does .. awww you learn something everyday .. i will get some more pictures up later .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Josie

Josie

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:42 am

yep Very Happy when they throw themselves in the air and twist and kick and fly... it's lovely to see a rabbit doing a binky! means they are really enjoying themselves! xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frankie Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie Pudding   Frankie Pudding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frankie Pudding
Page 1 of 1